Another Solar Thread

black dog

Free America
Seeing as how our wood stove chimney (was fractured by the earthquake of 2011..but we didn't know it) took out the last house, the missus is understandably reluctant to have any kind of heat with "fire" in it in the new one.

That's understandable, I can't imagine having a fire..

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's understandable, I can't imagine having a fire..

DSCN0058.jpg

yeah..250 years of family history and heirlooms..gone.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Solar production for the day.. trying to smooth the downward side of the curve to up production a little more.

No idea who that woman is peeking into my phone..

We usually peek touching 12kWh but the pollen is knocking us down some.. need to go clean the panels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170517-184121.jpg
    Screenshot_20170517-184121.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 295

StmarysCity79

Any recent experiences in Calvert County and St Mary's? Thinking it might be time to pull the trigger with the Inflation Reduction Act tax incentives.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Any recent experiences in Calvert County and St Mary's? Thinking it might be time to pull the trigger with the Inflation Reduction Act tax incentives.
I think I replied to your other thread.. We currently have solar, and are adding more panels. We've had it on the house for almost 8 years (I think). Cost is about the same per panel, BUT now the panels produce a lot more energy per panel.. I think the panels on the house are 270 watt, the same size (dimensionally) panels on the garage are 380 or 400 watt.