Another SuperSpreader Protest

TPD

the poor dad
And I was there tonight- Trump’s peaceful protest at Pittsburgh International Airport! Another great rally - I mean peaceful protest. Even though I’m not a fan of crowds, it was so great After 6 months to be in a crowd of like minded people with absolutely no social distancing and no masks. Such an awesome sight to see Airforce One in person and watch my president step off!

Added Bonus - Ivanka & Jarred were there ! Look towards tail end of plane standing in above pic.

Louise

Awesome!!! You kept saying you wanted to go to another rally. Good for you, and good for US. Thank you for posting your experience. I grandtot sit every day, and live, vicariously, through you, and others on this forum. I have read your concerns about your biz being visited by the local gestapo. Go, you, and Trump! :patriot: ‘One of my bro’s lives in Pittsburg. He was there with you.

https://heavy.com/news/trump-pennsylvania-rally-crowd-photos-pittsburgh/

Last edited:

TPD

the poor dad
Based on the enthusiasm I am seeing for Trump, this election will be a landslide. All demographics were at last night‘s rally. I have never been to a concert or event that featured a “superstar“ but based on what I saw yesterday, Trump is a superstar, and I don’t say that lightly. This was my 3rd Trump event, so I somewhat know what to expect, but this one had the most enthusiasm of any I have seen so far. I sat behind 3 women who could not contain themselves - they just couldn’t believe they were there in the moment. I actually had to pinch one of them so they knew it was real.

I will say this again - if you haven’t been to a Trump Rally - GO! You won’t regret it. I took a 19yo with me yesterday. He was already on the Trump Train but he is now ready to take his friends to a rally. Trump will be in Norfolk on Friday and Harrisburg on Saturday - GO TO ONE OF THEM!

These pics are from the Trump campaign.

UglyBear

I sat behind 3 women who could not contain themselves - they just couldn’t believe they were there in the moment. I actually had to pinch one of them so they knew it was real.
Inquiring minds want to know details: which part of anatomy was pinched? And was it pleasantly curvy, but nicely firm? :p

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Based on the enthusiasm I am seeing for Trump, this election will be a landslide.

Yep it looks that way, pollsters have not figured out how to engage the Trump Supporters out the liberal enclaves

gemma_rae

Based on the enthusiasm I am seeing for Trump, this election will be a landslide. All demographics were at last night‘s rally. I have never been to a concert or event that featured a “superstar“ but based on what I saw yesterday, Trump is a superstar, and I don’t say that lightly. This was my 3rd Trump event, so I somewhat know what to expect, but this one had the most enthusiasm of any I have seen so far. I sat behind 3 women who could not contain themselves - they just couldn’t believe they were there in the moment. I actually had to pinch one of them so they knew it was real.

I will say this again - if you haven’t been to a Trump Rally - GO! You won’t regret it. I took a 19yo with me yesterday. He was already on the Trump Train but he is now ready to take his friends to a rally. Trump will be in Norfolk on Friday and Harrisburg on Saturday - GO TO ONE OF THEM!

These pics are from the Trump campaign.

View attachment 151823 View attachment 151824
Awesome pics! ❤Wish I could have been there!:patriot:

Hijinx

My point is that Republicans ignore Maryland because they consider us dead territory due to so many Democrats who get elected here.
Hopefully if we all vote against Steny he can be retired before he dies in office.