Another T-Storm Watch

It's been a beautiful weekend. Glad the rain held out!
We had beautiful weather all weekend. Worked out great for the wedding we attended yesterday. My daughter rarely left the dance floor. She ended up befriending another woman who loved dancing just as much... it was Jabbajawz!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We had beautiful weather all weekend. Worked out great for the wedding we attended yesterday. My daughter rarely left the dance floor. She ended up befriending another woman who loved dancing just as much... it was Jabbajawz!
I thought I saw some pictures of that! 😜

littlelady

God bless the USA
Mother Natue is in control, and knows about climate change, and all. The best job is being a weather forecaster. When you are wrong, you still get paid. Best job, ever.

Last edited:

GregV814

May I take a moment of your time to vent??
Thanks...
I flew from Tampa to BWI yesterday. Flight departed at 335. The pilot said there was the threat of “turbulance” in ballmer and we may be delayed “ oh, 10-15 minutes at worst” okay. At 645 (yeah for a 2 hour 10 min flight) we were stacked at northern Va... we had to redirect to Raleigh Durham to refuel. Took about 45 minutes once at R-D....... plane landed in Baltimore at 1030, but the gate was blocked.
Deplaned at 1145pm....
Thank you.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Thanks...
I flew from Tampa to BWI yesterday. Flight departed at 335. The pilot said there was the threat of “turbulance” in ballmer and we may be delayed “ oh, 10-15 minutes at worst” okay. At 645 (yeah for a 2 hour 10 min flight) we were stacked at northern Va... we had to redirect to Raleigh Durham to refuel. Took about 45 minutes once at R-D....... plane landed in Baltimore at 1030, but the gate was blocked.
Deplaned at 1145pm....
Thank you.
Air travel sounds like a load of laughs these days!

Thanks for sharing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Air travel sounds like a load of laughs these days!

Thanks for sharing.
I made two air trips last month, one international. I was lucky and had no hiccups. Even when Houston was shut down for bad weather. :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Thanks...
Deplaned at 1145pm....
Thank you.
Last time that happened to me, they put us on some derelict passenger vans from R-D to Baltimore. We had to pitch in to buy the van some gas. Trip from hell...

That is absolutely ridiculous and unprofessional.
Agreed, but sometimes you've been away too long and will do just about anything to get home.

I had a flight into Baltimore, don't remember where I was coming from. Flight got diverted, landed in DC. Of course my truck is in BWI so I had to get a cab from DC to BWI. Airline would not cover it, so that was on me. Hours later, I got my truck for another 2 hours ride down to SoMD.

General Lee

Agreed, but sometimes you've been away too long and will do just about anything to get home.

I had a flight into Baltimore, don't remember where I was coming from. Flight got diverted, landed in DC. Of course my truck is in BWI so I had to get a cab from DC to BWI. Airline would not cover it, so that was on me. Hours later, I got my truck for another 2 hours ride down to SoMD.

I took his post to mean the airline provided the bus and the riders had to pay for fuel??