Another T-Storm Watch

Well, that was pretty tame here, considering all the alerts I got. Radar looked a lot worse than it actually was.

TPD

the poor dad
Who wants to meet for dinner?⚡😂⚡

We were at Sunset for dinner - pretty wild watching the storm move across the water. Wind and rain blowing so hard at some point I thought the restaurant windows were gonna blow out.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We were at Sunset for dinner - pretty wild watching the storm move across the water. Wind and rain blowing so hard at some point I thought the restaurant windows were gonna blow out.
Is that the old Spinakers?

TPD

the poor dad
I was there in May and sadly disappointed.

Sorry to here that. We go every Thursday night - always great food. And lots of locals just out to socialize (we were there almost 3 hours tonight with friends). Of course you can’t go expecting a Lighthouse experience or waterfront seafood experience.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Sorry to here that. We go every Thursday night - always great food. And lots of locals just out to socialize (we were there almost 3 hours tonight with friends). Of course you can’t go expecting a Lighthouse experience or waterfront seafood experience.
It's out of my way. Last time I was there, it was pretty decent.

Hannibal

Was at the Ledos when it blew through. I honestly thought it was a tornado. Raining heavy and sideways, banners/signs were completely horizontal and then the hail started. It was enough of a scene that patrons were standing up at their tables watching and some kids were crying. I grabbed my order and walked out trying to get to my truck but waited it out a bit. Took some nice video of the weather (hail in particular) in the event I needed to call the insurance company. Been down that road before. It hailed off and on on the way home (I’m about a mile or so south of Jerry’s). Haven’t seen rain that hard in years.

Was at the Ledos when it blew through. I honestly thought it was a tornado. Raining heavy and sideways, banners/signs were completely horizontal and then the hail started. It was enough of a scene that patrons were standing up at their tables watching and some kids were crying. I grabbed my order and walked out trying to get to my truck but waited it out a bit. Took some nice video of the weather (hail in particular) in the event I needed to call the insurance company. Been down that road before. It hailed off and on on the way home (I’m about a mile or so south of Jerry’s). Haven’t seen rain that hard in years.
Wow. Thanx for that.

Just got more updated warnings for this area, including a severe t-storm warning and lightning alert. Topper says there is 2"+ hail in the one heading for us.

catlingirl

I live near the Benedict Bridge and the lightning was so hard and loud it sounded like it hit something close by.

Grumpy

It’s moving real slow. I went through it about an hour ago when it was going through Annapolis along route 2. I was surprised I wasn’t in it all the way to Prince Frederick.
PF got their share last night, was driving home and I have never driven in worse rain/hail/wind ever.