Another tear down

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Don't think so, may be a remodel. They cleaned up the vegetation and did roof work last month. Why clean up then raze?
I drive by a few times a week as we have a PO Box at the California Post Office.
Looks like a very thorough rebuild.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
The new restaurant taking over the old Thai Inter place is going to be a chicken restaurant. I don't recall the name of the place, but there is an original location of this restaurant up around Edgewater.

🐔

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
The Thai place is to the left of the California Post Office building, right behind the old location. Must have cost them a pretty penny to move. When they were upgrading the new location, they had the road in the front store blocked off and torn up for weeks --- well out into the parking area.

My guess was sewer upgrades to handle a restaurant. Gas/electric probably comes in the rear.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The new restaurant taking over the old Thai Inter place is going to be a chicken restaurant. I don't recall the name of the place, but there is an original location of this restaurant up around Edgewater.

🐔
We are getting 1 of Shaquille O'Neal's chicken restaurants down by us. I hope it's good. It will probably be packed the first few weeks when it opens.