Another "Trump was right" moment

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The unfortunate reality, though, is that -human nature being what it is (the subject of "the Abolition of Man") - he/she/xe will probably win out in the end. Hope I'm wrong, but if I'm not I hope to be able to fight back against this soft totalitarianism until my last breath.

--- End of line (MCP)
You won't be alone.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wherever there is a management cluster-#### and people suffer, look for the Democrat in charge. :yay:

As seen in every slum city in America.

gemma_rae

Transtupidus said:
"Dumbass...

Trump WAS and IS wrong on Puerto Rico.

Our incompetent President thinks we sent $91B to Puerto Rico...wrong. He thinks all the money was stolen...wrong. He thinks Puerto Rico got more aid than FL and TX combined...wrong.

Here’s why Trump says Puerto Rico is getting $91 billion in disaster relief"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice, if you will, Transtupidus couldn't care less if anyone actually received any aid or not. What a philanthropist!

officeguy

Actually, every time they vote on it, the statehood initiative loses. People vote with their pocketbooks, and becoming a state has no upside fiscally.

There would be an upside to the government as they would become a recipient state of all kinds of federal goodies. It would be a downside to a few wealthy PRs as they would have to pay US income tax. As public opinion is easily manipulated, those who would lose money manage to torpedo the referendums.

glhs837

Power with Control
There would be an upside to the government as they would become a recipient state of all kinds of federal goodies. It would be a downside to a few wealthy PRs as they would have to pay US income tax. As public opinion is easily manipulated, those who would lose money manage to torpedo the referendums.

Man, they already receive all the frikin goodies. to the tune of I think 3 billion a year.....

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I really hope we can weather this proggy storm so that we get to the point where historians look back and shake their heads wondering what was wrong with these people.

--- End of line (MCP)

As long as liberals continue to teach our young in school, it's swimming against the current. I truly believe that as people age, gaining more life experience, there is a gradual shift to conservatism.

Reactions: BOP