Another unaccompanied minor dies in ICE custody

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sick people die, shlt happens. >meh<

You are right. When you are being sponsored by Soros, Bezos, The UN, et al, sheit does happen. And, they don’t care who dies if it helps the agenda. Period. And, to think Soros was a Nazi, and Bezos started his company out of his garage; not to mention the founders of FB, Twitter, and the rest are going for power, and not principle, on the basis of our Country. Best country in the World. Why are so many trying to destroy it? I know about that thing about history repeating itself. But, are Americans really that stupid? I don’t get it, but am prepared.

Last edited:

TCROW

You are right. When you are being sponsored by Soros, Bezos, The UN, et al, sheit does happen. And, they don’t care who dies if it helps the agenda. Period. And, to think Soros was a Nazi, and Bezos started his company out of his garage; not to mention the founders of FB, Twitter, and the rest are going for power, and not principle, on the basis of our Country. Best country in the World. Why are so many trying to destroy it? I know about that thing about history repeating itself. But, are Americans really that stupid? I don’t get it, but am prepared.

Does it ever exhaust you keeping track of all those boogeymen?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Does it ever exhaust you keeping track of all those boogeymen?

Does it ever exhaust you to go after me for no reason? That is how I know you have nothing. I have never seen you contribute anything of value to a discussion on this forum. Carry on, and happy foruming. And, tell your MPD that I said hey.

And, if you are not apprehensive of people\orgs that want to rule the world, you are not paying attention, and should be concerned. I think you get off on being the boogeyman. How is your real life? Do people like you? Why is Taylor Swift your avatar? Shake it off. Just looking out for you. :)

Last edited: