Another unaccompanied minor dies in ICE custody

This_person

Seeking asylum at the border isn’t illegal.

He didn’t seek asylum at the border, or at the border of any countries between his home and our border. He illegally crossed them all. Kind of like asking to enter a house you’re robbing after you get caught inside.

How has your health been threatened?

By people entering illegally

Do you concern yourself with people who don’t vaccinate ? They are certainly more of a threat and you wouldn’t want to to be morally and ethically inconsistent would you?

They do concern me, so I’m not.

glhs837

Power with Control
Again. If you read the article you would see he was not I’ll on his intake form. Which indicates he was not receiving proper medical care will being held in a cage

Or that whatever crud he had was in remission, or he was hiding/not reporting the symptons so he didnt get kicked out? Your chain of logic looks more like a a couple of cooked spagettii noodles loosely draped across each other. Maybe he took ill after being taken into custody, but even that doesnt mean he wasn't receiveing proper care. He might not have been, but you have no real basis to state that as fact.

This_person

Or that whatever crud he had was in remission, or he was hiding/not reporting the symptons so he didnt get kicked out? Your chain of logic looks more like a a couple of cooked spagettii noodles loosely draped across each other. Maybe he took ill after being taken into custody, but even that doesnt mean he wasn't receiveing proper care. He might not have been, but you have no real basis to state that as fact.
He was given medical care immediately when his symptoms arose. Sappy is just characteristically lying.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Again. If you read the article you would see he was not I’ll on his intake form.

Do you not UNDERSTAND English ? Do you speak English ?

I didn't know YOU were working the southern border, handling the intake of illegal immigrants, are you legally allowed to talk about the contents of a detainee's paper work. :sshrug:

Which indicates he was not receiving proper medical care

From Your Article :

"No health concerns were observed" by clinicians when the boy arrived at a shelter, and "the minor did not note any health concerns," Stauffer said.

The next morning, the teen "became noticeably ill including fever, chills and a headache," according to the statement.

Shelter personnel brought the child to a hospital emergency room that morning, where he was treated and released to the shelter that same day, the statement said.

But the boy's health did not improve and he was taken by ambulance to another hospital emergency room the next day, Stauffer said in the statement.

"Later that day the minor was transferred to a children’s hospital in Texas and was treated for several days in the hospital’s intensive care unit," she said. "Following several days of intensive care, the minor passed away at the hospital on April 30, 2019."

That does not read like someone NOT Receiving Medical Care

will* being held in a cage

What else would you do with the illegal immigrants ? What do you think a JAIL Cell is ?
YOU Detain the OBAMA Administration Had the 'cages' or detention facilities built dumb ass

*spell much.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
apparently ANOTHER 16 yr old has died in Texas .... it seems these illegal border crossers are sick with the Flu and it is killing them

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/16-year-old-migrant-boy-dies-u-s-custody-5th-n1007751

A 16-year-old Guatemalan boy who died Monday in immigration custody in south Texas was diagnosed with the flu a day before, a Customs and Border Protection official said. The teenager is the fifth migrant child to die in U.S. custody since December.

Early Sunday, Carlos told staff at the processing center that he was not feeling well and a nurse practitioner assessed him and determined he had influenza A, the official said. Carlos was prescribed the medicine Tamiflu for treatment, which Border Patrol agents picked up from a local pharmacy, the official said.

The official said Carlos continued to receive care at the processing center throughout the day and was transferred midday to the Weslaco station, where he was to be segregated from much of the other migrant population due to his illness. At the station, he was again medically assessed and his medication was turned over to the medical professionals there, the official said.

The next morning, Carlos was found unresponsive in one of the station's short-term holding rooms about an hour after his previous welfare check, the official said. Medical staff were unable to treat him or save his life, the official said. He had been in the border patrol station for about 17-18 hours at the time.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seeking asylum at the border isn’t illegal.

How has your health been threatened?

Do you concern yourself with people who don’t vaccinate ? They are certainly more of a threat and you wouldn’t want to to be morally and ethically inconsistent would you?
it soon will be illegal....which makes perfect sense.

Sapidus

He didn’t seek asylum at the border, or at the border of any countries between his home and our border. He illegally crossed them all. Kind of like asking to enter a house you’re robbing after you get caught inside.

By people entering illegally

They do concern me, so I’m not.

Show me where he failed to ask for asylum at the border. I will wait

Sapidus

Do you not UNDERSTAND English ? Do you speak English ?

I didn't know YOU were working the southern border, handling the intake of illegal immigrants, are you legally allowed to talk about the contents of a detainee's paper work. :sshrug:

From Your Article :

That does not read like someone NOT Receiving Medical Care

What else would you do with the illegal immigrants ? What do you think a JAIL Cell is ?
YOU Detain the OBAMA Administration Had the 'cages' or detention facilities built dumb ass

*spell much.

So you yell at me for quoting an article that shows he wa a healthy on his intake form and question my right to that information then you Quote that same article seconds later?

What’s wrong with your brain?

PsyOps

Pixelated
as far as I am concerned this 16 yr old is responsible for his own actions and death .......
he travels 2000 miles to drop dead within a couple days of arriving in the US

as I said to Sappy if the trip had taken a few days longer he would have died in Mexico ...
if we utilized Sappy's catch and release program he would have died elsewhere in the country ....

apparently he was that damn sick ... his location or wither he was in custody or not is irrelevant

To be fair, I'm applying American thinking to this; where we, by and large, are responsible for our children up to a certain age. No American, in their right mind, would allow their child at 16 to just up and leave for another country. It's my opinion this kid was encouraged by his family to do this as a main to take advantage of our chain migration policy. Well, now he's dead. I'm saddened over this; but it's to be expected from the horrible condition these people put themselves through to get here.

Sapidus

You claimed he did first. Demonstrate your claim he did

HAHA. God you are pathetic.

Thats like saying

"Are not!"

"Are too"

You claim he entered the country illegally but cant back it up with facts.

You claim these people are putting you at risk but cant back it up.

You sit by your computer scared because of what Faux news tells about Brown people and you defend the real enemies of our country.

You are worse than a bot and have no original thought or ideas

This_person

You claim he entered the country illegally but cant back it up with facts.

Fact: he's in custody and not disputing being in custody. FACT: he's not a citizen.

What more do you need.

You claim these people are putting you at risk but cant back it up.

Just by being here they are POTENTIALLY bringing in diseases that would otherwise not be here. That's an increased risk. That's not a disputable point.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As usually you've got no facts just a lot of hot air

No this was a bunch of Hot Air:

You sit by your computer scared because of what Faux news tells about Brown people

Say NPC why is it always 'brown people' with you ? is that the only programming you have, when it comes to discussing illegal immigrants

- you are afraid of BROWN PEOPLE because FOX NEWS Said So - did you EVER have an original thought ?

the 90's called they want there race card back

No one is 'scared' of Brown People.

just a lot of hot air comrade. Hope you cash those checks before rubles become worthless

Spoken like a good NPC without an original thought

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rep. Underwood Accusing DHS of 'Intentionally' Murdering Children

Another day, another outrageous claim from a freshman Democrat. During a hearing with the Department of Homeland Security administrator on Wednesday, Rep. Lauren Underwood (D-IL) accused the agency of intentionally implementing policies that have directly resulted in the death of five migrant children.

"I feel like, and the evidence is really clear, that this is intentional," Underwood said. "It’s a policy choice."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortn...-of-intentionally-murdering-children-n2546767