Another unique snowflake

acommondisaster

Saw this on someone's FB page today....all I could think of was "oh no, one of THOSE kind of parents, who'll raising one of THOSE kind of kids".

To my family that I love so much, this is not up for discussion. Anyone one who is planning on seeing (insert name), and having direct contact with him, the first two months of his oxygen breathing life needs to get the Tdap shot and the flu shot if available by then. Even if you arent someone who normally gets sick, I will not subject my son to any carriers that have not received the shot. If you don't want to get the vaccinations, you can hold off your visit. I'm not trying to be a brat but he won't have an immune system yet and I don't want him to get a minor cough that turns into something very serious.
PLEASE AND THANK YOU

I wonder if she's ever heard about exposing her child so he can build up immunities. This sucker's going to be that kid with the perpetual runny nose.

R

rhenderson

Actually, I feel sorry for her. Just think what her state of mind is going to be when she sees her son eat his first handful of dirt or interesting bug! On the other hand she may have a prognosis of some immune deficiency expected/potential for her son.

Actually, I feel sorry for her. Just think what her state of mind is going to be when she sees her son eat his first handful of dirt or interesting bug! On the other hand she may have a prognosis of some immune deficiency expected/potential for her son.
And she probably won't think twice about letting him handle her cellphone or car keys both of which carry more bacteria than a toilet seat...:lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Good Lord, what context is this in? Was the child born premature or with some kind of illness or was he just a "normal" birth? (Don't get me wrong, I think the mom sounds like a nuttie already!)

acommondisaster

Good Lord, what context is this in? Was the child born premature or with some kind of illness or was he just a "normal" birth? (Don't get me wrong, I think the mom sounds like a nuttie already!)

Normal. Kid is due shortly, she's just warning everyone she's going to be checking your shot card before she opens the door and lets you near this little miracle.