Another wonderful mother

K

Kizzy

FALLS CHURCH, Va. -- A 4-year-old boy was turned over to Fairfax County Child Protective Services after he was found walking along the Beltway in Falls Church at about 10 p.m. Tuesday night.

Virginia State Police said his mother left him there after she became upset with him. The boy tried to get back into the vehicle as his mother drove off, but he was knocked to the ground, police said.

Source

Click

Attachments

• Mom.jpg
    Mom.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 79

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
She should be sentenced to death.

Stand her on the shoulder of the beltway around 4 pm and push her into traffic.

Jambalaya

SpicyHot
With a face like that she could stop traffic. There is no excuse for abandoning a child on the freeway. Kids at that age can be testy but you have to be tolerant and teach them to behave correctly. it not instinctive to be good all the time.

K

Kizzy

I wonder when they take their pictures, if they say "now smile and look crazy."

:twitch:

Just like that sex offender who stabbed his daughter. They showed a picture of him on the news tonight. He looked crazier than a #### house rat.

Kizzy said:
I wonder when they take their pictures, if they say "now smile and look crazy."

Just like that sex offender who stabbed his daughter. They showed a picture of him on the news tonight. He looked crazier than a #### house rat.
Not a #### house rat!

:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:

I heard about that but haven't seen his picture yet.

I did find it odd that the mother let her daughter go with him after he spent 9 years in prison for raping his 14 y/o sister in law (her sister?) and she had divorced him while in prison.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Several years ago, my sister-in-law and I got the hairbrain idea to take the kids to Ocean City for the day. I only took my youngest who was about 8 at the time. She had her 7 year old daughter and her 3 year old brat ..I mean son. Somewhere after the Bay Bridge, after several miles of whining and crying and yelling, she jerked the car over to the shoulder and screamed at the top of her lungs for the 3 year old to GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW! The look on the child's face was priceless. I had a bit of whiplash but the child never uttered a peep the rest of the way to the beach. He just graduated this year and is a great kid. I'll have to remind him that he almost grew up in a corn field on the Eastern Shore. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
cattitude said:
Several years ago, my sister-in-law and I got the hairbrain idea to take the kids to Ocean City for the day. I only took my youngest who was about 8 at the time. She had her 7 year old daughter and her 3 year old brat ..I mean son. Somewhere after the Bay Bridge, after several miles of whining and crying and yelling, she jerked the car over to the shoulder and screamed at the top of her lungs for the 3 year old to GET OUT OF THE CAR, NOW! The look on the child's face was priceless. I had a bit of whiplash but the child never uttered a peep the rest of the way to the beach. He just graduated this year and is a great kid. I'll have to remind him that he almost grew up in a corn field on the Eastern Shore. :lol:
If I ever said that to my son, he'd get out in a heartbeat. He lives to call people's bluffs. :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My Mom kicked my sister out of the car in Montana on the reservation. Sis stuck her thumb out and was promptly picked up by an old Indian man. Mom did a U turn and chasd him down the road. Sis told him to keep going just to get Mom madder and he dropped her at the next town.

Mom never did that again.

:lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I hope this kid grows up with a sense of humor. He can make bank off of this story....

"You know how when you're a kid... and you're acting up... and your mom threatens to pull over and kick you to the curb?"

"Not my moms!".... :lmao: "That whack b!tch dropped my ass off in traffic, AND LEFT!! when I was FOUR, NO LESS!!! And didn't have the NERVE to look back!" :lmao:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
I hope this kid grows up with a sense of humor. He can make bank off of this story....

"You know how when you're a kid... and you're acting up... and your mom threatens to pull over and kick you to the curb?"

"Not my moms!".... :lmao: "That whack b!tch dropped my ass off in traffic, AND LEFT!! when I was FOUR, NO LESS!!! And didn't have the NERVE to look back!" :lmao:

As a comedian, that is...

:whistle:

:crickets:

:whistle:

jaie

So happy!
I told my little one the other week to go play in traffic and play with razors. She came back and knocked on the door and said "Mommy I can't find the razors. Where are they?" I LMAO

BuddyLee

Football addict
jaie said:
I told my little one the other week to go play in traffic and play with razors. She came back and knocked on the door and said "Mommy I can't find the razors. Where are they?" I LMAO