Anti-frizz!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Finally, I've found two products that work.

1) Thermasilk Smoothing Milk - heat activated, smoothes and straightens hair leaving it soft and full of body. ($3.50)

2) Citre Shine - anti-frizz spray with lots of vitamins, oils, etc. Spray on dry hair, locks out moisture and doesn't weight hair down. Works GREAT! ($2.00)

I've tried many, many products and out of everything available, these two are my favorite. I use them together in the morning when my hair is wet, then spray the Citre Shine once my hair is dry and styled. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
workin hard said:
I'll have to try them....If I ever let my hair dry w/o a blow dryer it turns into a wavy, frizz mess....
I've tried the Matrix Sleek-Look Smoothing System and it's crap compaired to the Citre Shine. Frizz-Ease does nothing for me, as does Redken. This cheap bottle works GREAT I'm telling you!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
CMC122 said:
The Paul Mitchell Skinny line is da bomb.
I can't use Paul Mitchell; it all makes my hair feel like straw.

You'd be surprised, but Victoria Secret shampoo/conditioner is actually good stuff. I bought both half-price during their "semi-annual" sale and love them. You can buy it in your favorite "Victoria Secret Garden" collection scent! :yay: