Anti War people! You're free!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Amidst all the lies of the Bush administration and the dirty deals with Haliburton, the endless blood for oil, the fake stories of weapons and the outrageous attacks on Joe Wilson and his Secret Agent wife, the baby killing and the WMD's that never were, I've often wondered;

Do the anti war people ever wish we could just have the truth? Do the anti war people ever feel like "Hey, I don't enjoy not trusting my governement but someone has to hold them responsible. I'm as patriotic as the next person, I love my country and I'd be all for the war if it were simply for the good of the nation and not the coniving, evil Bush administration."

Well, of course they do. I mean, they're Americans to, simply wanting good, honest government and only for using force as a last resort.

So, here it is. The key to freedom, the information that will allow you to feel good about being a US citizen again:

Washpost:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/24/AR2005102401405.html

Enjoy!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't be absurd. Everyone knows Bush controls the media and MADE them write those previous stories. And the fact that Bush wasn't even President when they were written just makes the case that he is that good.

tomchamp

Funny thing...

As I clicked on that link..Rush started going off about it!

From 1998 through 2000, the Times editorial page warned that "without further outside intervention, Iraq should be able to rebuild weapons and missile plants within a year" and that "future military attacks may be required to diminish the arsenal again." Otherwise, Iraq could "restore its ability to deliver biological and chemical weapons against potential targets in the Middle East." "The world," it said, "cannot leave Mr. Hussein free to manufacture horrific germs and nerve gases and use them to terrorize neighboring countries."

sinwagon

vraiblonde said:
Don't be absurd. Everyone knows Bush controls the media and MADE them write those previous stories. And the fact that Bush wasn't even President when they were written just makes the case that he is that good.

HEHE! :lmao:

I love the way that people who are "anti-bush" call him an idiot and then give him more power than he really has. They blame him for everything, pulling the wool over our eyes, pulling the wool over Congress' eyes but yet also claim he is an idiot???? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron or is it that the people who are claiming this are just that stupid!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sinwagon said:
Isn't that kind of an oxymoron or is it that the people who are claiming this are just that stupid!
Every hear the expression "crazy like a fox"? Well, Bush is "stupid like a genius." :lol:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Every hear the expression "crazy like a fox"? Well, Bush is "stupid like a genius." :lol:
I had to go to Target to replace a going away card I screwed up and saw a card with W on the front holding up 3 finger. The caption read "I have just 3 words for you." Open it up and inside it said "Thank you".

Even Hallmark is kicking the guy. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
Even Hallmark is kicking the guy.
During the 2000 campaign, Bush was giving some speech and his supporters all had three fingers up. I was like :confused: - why are they doing that (dur)?

Larry says, "Four more years? :shrug: "

:lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
*bump*

Hello?

Anti war people? I'm not feeling appreciated. Your concern for America is duly noted. You've done the right thing in being skeptical. The war is OK now. You can support it and together with us all without being seen as a Bushie.

Hello?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Why wouldn't they?

vraiblonde said:
I know you don't think any of them are going to read that?

If their issues are with the current administration and they really care about the country and want what's best for us all, wouldn't an article that frees them of any specific support of the W's make them feel better?

They can say that dumb ol' W is simply doing what other, better, smarter people would have done had they had the time, right?