Antifa crashes Texas college's pro-life prayer vigil: 'F*ck your God!'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The pro-life prayer vigil was led on campus Monday by the local Young Conservatives of Texas (YCT) chapter at the University of North Texas (UNT).

According to Fox News, Kelly Neidert, founder of the YCT chapter at UNT, stated: "They harassed us, they were throwing things at us," she said. "They were chanting things. They brought all sorts of instruments that they were playing to drown out whatever we were saying. They brought their megaphones; they brought whistles."

Neidert said that several Antifa activists tried to pick fights with the pro-life students, told the group to kill themselves, and followed the conservatives to their cars to harass them further. Neidert said that she and her fellow demonstrators were caught off-guard by the size of the massive opposition.

An online advertisement emblazoned with the three-arrow insignia of Antifa was circulated on social media to rally comrades to outnumber the dozen of pro-life activists. "Fascists are organizing in your area," the release read on Twitter, directed to members of Antifa in the area of the university. "Tonight the young conservatives have invited groyper influencers & white nationalists such as Lance Johnston to a pro life 'vigil' in supporting christo-fascist abortion legislation."

Hijinx

I sorta liked the Old Testament.
back then if a person said F god, they were dealt with firmly by that god.

I would love to see the person who said that struck by lightning.

black dog

Free America
I sorta liked the Old Testament.
back then if a person said F god, they were dealt with firmly by that god.

I would love to see the person who said that struck by lightning.

PJay

It is often said that sarcasm is lost on the stupid. 👍

I didn't take as sarcasm because he is known around these parts for not liking Trump's tweets.

glhs837

Power with Control
I didn't take as sarcasm because he is known around these parts for not liking Trump's tweets.

Hence the /s, to make sure it was clear. My point was that Trump didn't really coarsen anything. I don't like the way he tweeted, but nobody elses behavior is a result of his. Especially not these friken self appointed brownshorts. I mean shirts.

HemiHauler

Exactly. Gotta keep making your lists of you "enemies", right?

Nazi creep.