AntiFA Melt Down Over Tee Shirts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How It’s Done: Antifa Supporters Melt Down After T-Shirt Supplier Shuts Down Antifa Listings on Website

The account then laughably proclaimed the word “Antifa” did not violate the acceptable use policy because “it doesn’t harass specific individuals” (not true), “it doesn’t promote a terrorist group or activity” (not true), “it doesn’t promote illegal activity” (not true), and “it doesn’t glorify harm/violence” (definitely not true):

Supporters of Antifa’s thuggish tactics poured on the outrage, and accused Teespring of “supporting fascism” or something because of their site policy:

DaSDGuy

Typical for them. "If you don't support us 100% then you are a racist fascist spawn of satan nazi collaborator."
Personally I think they should get the t-shirts and always wear them. That would be just as good as wearing a bullseye. If we can see you, you are in range.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I really want to see all these little nazi wannabees imprisoned and strung up. They've gotten away with far too much over the last four years.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If they had any idea about capitalism some young intrepid wanna be Che could start his own t shirt company. But they hate capitalism soooooo.......

NO TEE SHIRT FOR YOU!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Antifa is anti-fascism! It says so right in the name!"

Whenever I see some bot drool out this talking point I honestly want to take a crowbar to their car, beat the crap out of them, and burn down their house. See me being Antifa? Yay! Anti-Fascism!

Idiots.

Nice to see a company stand up for values, but I've no doubt they'll end up caving. I hope they prove me wrong.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
T-Shirt Company Refuses to Bow to Antifa, Even After Getting Smeared as 'Fascist'

Teespring arguably undersold the case — but that might be the point. The t-shirt company could have mentioned the antifa rioters who have engaged in wanton destruction and attacks on the police in Portland, Seattle, and Chicago. Yet had Teespring done so, Antifa International would likely have further accused the company of “fascism” and launched a broader movement against it. The vague mention of “violent Antifa content” allows Teespring to explain its policy without further enflaming antifa.

Furthermore, the company explained that the worrisome violent content it intends to combat comes from both “pro-Antifa and anti-Antifa” sources. For this reason, Teespring “temporarily” removed the word “so we could provide a more in depth review of the content.”

As it stands, Antifa International’s claims seem ridiculous. The group demonized Teespring for allowing the Proud Boys to use its platform, citing the far-left scandal-plagued smear factory the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in branding the Proud Boys a “hate group.” The organization continued to slam Teespring as “fascist,” just as so many antifa activists demonize anyone who disagrees with them as “fascist.”

“It’s 2020. If your company has to publicly state ‘we’re not a fascist company; we’ve just removed anything that says antifa on it,’ while continuing to sell stuff that supports fascist groups, you’re not really convincing anyone of your non-fascist credentials,” Antifa International tweeted.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I kinda like the word, Nazi. It's liked by those who despise private bankers, and loathed by the bankers. (If anyone gets the meaning)?