any body attending

Robin

fredsaid2 said:
Just to watch but def for the GP. Last year I watched their web cam all day. It was really cool to watch the rounds.
I want to go but that is too far in my future, not knowing how crazy things will be..

fredsaid2

Robin said:
I want to go but that is too far in my future, not knowing how crazy things will be..

Make a "date" for yourself to at least go to the GP. I like to pick an oxer and park it right in front. A friend and I meet every year. We love watching and gasping!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I'll going, but I'm not getting back from Canada until the 2nd. And, Saturday we're having our picnic/trail ride down at Greenwell, but that should still leave plenty of time to get back up here for the GP. :D

Robin

fredsaid2 said:
Make a "date" for yourself to at least go to the GP. I like to pick an oxer and park it right in front. A friend and I meet every year. We love watching and gasping!
I would like to go but haven't had much free time. L has been real busy and I and picking up all the slack. Horses, home and the Store. First load of yearlings went out yesterday morning. He is getting the next batch ready to go. after that 1 more Off to Keeneland sale. So far I have one date in Rock Gretchen Wilson Concert..I wont miss that..been waiting for that, I am still hoping we can make the last MW show but its not looking good right now. my fingers are crossed.

Robin

Phyxius said:
I'll going, but I'm not getting back from Canada until the 2nd. And, Saturday we're having our picnic/trail ride down at Greenwell, but that should still leave plenty of time to get back up here for the GP. :D
Thanks to you and all the wonderful photos you take at the shows it makes me feel like I haven't missed much but the actual being there.

devinej

Phyxius said:
Duh of course it rains at Columbia Clas GP. :razz:

Julie, I think I can go to WIHS.

whoo hoo! we should get a group together and buy tickets so we can sit together. its $40 for the WIHS eq finals, terrier races, barrel racing and then the GP on oct. 13th. anyone else??

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Phyxius said:
Duh of course it rains at Columbia Clas GP. :razz:

Julie, I think I can go to WIHS.

Phyxius, I was just hoping since we are in a drought that rain wouldn't be an issue. :razz: Someone is being a smarty pants. :whistle: You are right though it always seems to rain.

That would be great to get a group together to go for Eq. day on Oct. 13th & stay for the Grand Prix in the evening. Count me in if you are going. :howdy:

Robin

I Believe there is quite a few st marys/calvert locals w their horses attending..Good luck to you all

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
hey for WHIS GP anyone want to buy tickets now? we can get pretty good seats, i just checked!
I am going. We should all sit together! We could PM each other and try to get seats at least in the same row. We had a great time last year. Too bad my friends were 10 rows or so apart. :lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:
Phyxius, I was just hoping since we are in a drought that rain wouldn't be an issue. :razz: Someone is being a smarty pants. :whistle: You are right though it always seems to rain.

That would be great to get a group together to go for Eq. day on Oct. 13th & stay for the Grand Prix in the evening. Count me in if you are going. :howdy:

Hey BZ, we'll do the dinner and wine thing first again and make a ladies fun day out of it,,, you know Em is going to want to come too. :yay: