Any ducks around?

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Will probably be coming out soon... was lookin to shoot some ducks while I was there.. The DU website says there are none...

Where are the damn ducks?

Fishn Guy

No more Rod Stiffington? :frown:

Not for a while...
Well, not for 3 hours or so I guess...
I killed it beating off, just got out of the hospital, nurses wouldn't help a brother out... Nasty non-sexual beings they were... So, this morning I beat it like it broke into my house... Now its tired...

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Not for a while...
Well, not for 3 hours or so I guess...
I killed it beating off, just got out of the hospital, nurses wouldn't help a brother out... Nasty non-sexual beings they were... So, this morning I beat it like it broke into my house... Now its tired...

Thanks. I'll use this later. :hot:

Fishn Guy

Thanks. I'll use this later. :hot:

Actually... I copyright all my original sayings... so you can use it later, but need to substitute most of whats actually in print with something less cool and full of my awesomeness

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Actually... I copyright all my original sayings... so you can use it later, but need to substitute most of whats actually in print with something less cool and full of my awesomeness

I think you misunderstood...I'm going to use that later. :really:

thatguy

Will probably be coming out soon... was lookin to shoot some ducks while I was there.. The DU website says there are none...

Where are the damn ducks?

there were plenty a couple of weeks back. i got a bunch of woodies to come in and killed a teal. had lots of mallards and what i think were gadwalls come in and check out my spread but didn't kill any.....

i think thwe DU site is just a bunch of random guys posting what they think. i am willing to bet the DU numbers go way up when the next split of the season starts.

:icantwaittilthe14th: