Any Fresian Stallions in the area?

B&L's Mom

Any Friesian Stallions in the area?

Hey folks!# Lookin to breed my Purebred Arabian mare :yahoo: with a Friesian!# Know of any in the metropolitan area.

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
wow that was a quick reply! Thanks a bunch... have heard of these folks and will send them an email to see if they have a non-FPS approved stallion to breed with my girl.

appreciate your feedback!

Susie doesn't have stallions, but she could probably point in the right direction for shipped semen.

B&L's Mom

Thank you for the link. I sent them an email and they replied saying they only have approved Stallions and cannot be used to cross breed. But, luck came in! :lmao: I found a Breeding farm located in North Carolina that has a gorgeous non-approved (Sweepstakes winner!) named Melle that is specifically used for breeding with arabians. I have been conversing back and forth with the owner and it looks like I will be taking a trip to see him! Check him out here at their website: Sans Souci Arabians Stallions -- Sans Souci Melle

DQ2B

Thank you for the link. I sent them an email and they replied saying they only have approved Stallions and cannot be used to cross breed. But, luck came in! :lmao: I found a Breeding farm located in North Carolina that has a gorgeous non-approved (Sweepstakes winner!) named Melle that is specifically used for breeding with arabians. I have been conversing back and forth with the owner and it looks like I will be taking a trip to see him! Check him out here at their website: Sans Souci Arabians Stallions -- Sans Souci Melle

Nice stallion. I like that his neck is set on higher than a lot others which seem too low and even ewe necked. Good luck!

M

Mousebaby

Oh wow! He is gorgeous! Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of your mare too! I absolutely LOVE arabians! They are my favorite breed. I also love Gypsy Vanners! Some gorgeous horses! I'm sooooooooooo jealous! :lmao:

B&L's Mom

:hot:
Oh wow! He is gorgeous! Wouldn't mind seeing a pic of your mare too! I absolutely LOVE arabians! They are my favorite breed. I also love Gypsy Vanners! Some gorgeous horses! I'm sooooooooooo jealous! :lmao:

I know... he is HOT!!! :hot: I love his neck position too! I have some really good photos of my girl at home... I will send them ur way thru PM over the weekend!

B&L's Mom

When is the rode trip? He is a good looking boy.

Hey girly! Not sure yet... have to talk to the other half to see when we can go with TotalControl and her other half... possibly do a weekend trip at the end of May. Need to get on this if I wanna April / May baby next year!

:offtopic: Are you goin out on the boat this Sunday???

Last edited: