Any given...................MONDAY????

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mainman said:
The Cards layin some wood to Da Bears...

Good pick Firebrand....:yay:

"Pride cometh before the fall"
Chi-town probably just a little over cocky comin' in tonight.
Should be a scrappy second half.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Wow, what a great game! I am beside myself. How can a team get six turnovers on the mighty Bears, be up by 20+ half-way through the 3rd quarter and lose?

This is the most heartbreaking loss I've seen so far. After yesterday's loss to Tennessee, I am GLAD that I'm a Redskins fan now. Good Lord, imagine all the talent on the Cardinals team and especially the rook making all the big plays and being 1-5 in the NFC West, below the 49ers!

:yikes:

Last edited:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
BuddyLee said:
Wow, what a great game! I am beside myself. How can a team get six turnovers on the mighty Bears, be up by 20+ half-way through the 3rd quarter and lose?

This is the most heartbreaking I've seen so far. After yesterday's loss to Tennessee, I am GLAD that I'm a Redskins fan now. Good Lord, imagine all the talent on the Cardinals team and especially the rook making all the big plays and being 1-5 in the NFC West, below the 49ers!

Imagine being a Texans fan. :jameo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hold up BL...

BuddyLee said:

This is the most heartbreaking loss I've seen so far. After yesterday's loss to Tennessee, I am GLAD that I'm a Redskins fan now. Good Lord, imagine all the talent on the Cardinals team and especially the rook making all the big plays and being 1-5 in the NFC West, below the 49ers!

...yeah, it was a heartbreaker for the Red Birds but, BUT, going in, who was who? At the end of the day, they got beat, regardless of the details, as they should have.

We, on the other hand...