any good gossip?

F

finickyfilly

Winn Dixie? Got any news? Did you find the culpret that tried to steal your Identity yet?

devinej

the FIF show?? don't know anything about that.

the HPEC dressage show was fun. I got grand champion of first level...as i was the ONLY one entered....yay me!

F

finickyfilly

the FIF show?? don't know anything about that.

the HPEC dressage show was fun. I got grand champion of first level...as i was the ONLY one entered....yay me!

who was the judge?

tallyhoe

There were not many riders at the FI show as usual. It was finished before 1 PM. I have some pictures but I am not sure how to post them. I am still figuring out my new camera.

F

finickyfilly

There were not many riders at the FI show as usual. It was finished before 1 PM. I have some pictures but I am not sure how to post them. I am still figuring out my new camera.

you can figure it out. download them on your computer and attach them to your post...in the manage attachments, browse them attach then post

W

WhoCares

There was a few it wasn't a bad number for turnout. There were about 7 trailers that came in from the outside.

Chickadee1

Got a new camera for Christmas. Olympus. What kinda camera do you have?