any good trail horses?

bhoffman

we are moving my horse home soon and i might be looking for a good pasture buddy for my mare. id prefer another mare that i can do a lot with english/western wtc maybe jump little things here and there and something thats good on trails that my mom could ride. i just want something that i can trust really well and a horse that has been there done that kind of attitude. preferably (sp*) no older than 15 but i dont know just let me know if you have anything or know of anything. pm me or just reply thanks so much.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Thank you Happappy. Yes I do have a "been there, done that" trail/pleasure GENTLEMEN. He is a big beautiful palamino 15.2. Anyone interested come ride him and play with him, you WILL NOT be unhappy...He is priced to move also at 1800. I will try to get a pic soon. 301-672-4636. Again thank you Happy.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
Percy has an awesome palomino gelding.....hes a sweetie. SomdRocks has some real nice ones for sale too.
:flowers: :flowers: BTW Happy I think after showing Q the twilight ride thread along with your sponsered ride that he is game.....to join in!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
:flowers: :flowers: BTW Happy I think after showing Q the twilight ride thread along with your sponsered ride that he is game.....to join in!!
:yay:
are we still on for tomorrow? call me.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
:yay:
are we still on for tomorrow? call me.

I'll give you a ring on my way home from work. I plan on getting outta here real early so I guess I better get off the forum and get my arse working.....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Ivory's Lionheart
Registered Walker. 14h, and such a sweetie

Attachments

• Ivorys Lionheart.jpg
    Ivorys Lionheart.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 110

mingiz

Horse Poor
persimmoncf said:
Thank you Happappy. Yes I do have a "been there, done that" trail/pleasure GENTLEMEN. He is a big beautiful palamino 15.2. Anyone interested come ride him and play with him, you WILL NOT be unhappy...He is priced to move also at 1800. I will try to get a pic soon. 301-672-4636. Again thank you Happy.

I saw him at the twilight ride. He is a nice looking guy.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Happy damn shame if he was a hand taller........ :lmao: I'd have to try him. :popcorn:
shoes? would shoes work for ya? :lol:
i know...I know..... we took a lot of ribbing because i was actually a tad shorter than mylittlepony on lil Leo. BUT my horsie will grow! he's a youngin.

mingiz

Horse Poor
I found a 15.0 light pal TWH up in the Frederick area. May check him out. But have a 15.3 b/w twh on the shore to go check out this weekend. He was ridden at LOMH this past weekend, wish I could of gone up there to look. But dang smtr ride happened... :lmao: Which was great :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
I found a 15.0 light pal TWH up in the Frederick area. May check him out. But have a 15.3 b/w twh on the shore to go check out this weekend. He was ridden at LOMH this past weekend, wish I could of gone up there to look. But dang smtr ride happened... :lmao: Which was great :huggy:
who owns him? that's where we're from. maybe i could check him out for ya in advance.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Don't know the guys name. Bob is all I got. He's in Centreville. But thanks for the offer..... :huggy:
OK. good. i know of some real shady brokers over there. none named "bob" though :lol: