Any great Christmas Present Deals to Share?

JMILL24

Cubscout MoM
I wish I had thought of this earlier but on Friday I got some great deals at Toys'R Us. They had a bunch of great door busters. Spent $144.00, but saved $114 dollars. Has anyone else gotten any great deals. Post here so everyone else and take advantage. Good Luck on your Christmas shopping!

Sweet 16

^^8^^
For your girlfriends, Bath & Bodyworks always has a 2-fer or a 3-fer or a 4-fer going on. This week it's buy one signature item (any price) and get the second 1/2 off. They also have anti-bacterial hand soaps 4 for $10. Not that that's a great Christmas gift, I'm just sayin'. They also have a ton of gift sets.

angel11284

I wish I had thought of this earlier but on Friday I got some great deals at Toys'R Us. They had a bunch of great door busters. Spent $144.00, but saved $114 dollars. Has anyone else gotten any great deals. Post here so everyone else and take advantage. Good Luck on your Christmas shopping!

i also went to toys r us on friday and in the add they had these things called purse pals regular price $9.99 and on sale for $4.99 and now this week in the toys r us ad they are on sale for $2.49 and original price is listed at $4.99...a little odd but whatever

KSB

I got my parentt these pop-up mesh laundry baskets at target online. They are always trying to go up and down the stairs with the large rubbermaid ones. These are lightweight and you can see where you are going!

jsouthan

Wii Fit

I was at the new Costco in Brandywine today and got the Wii Fit for 78.79! I was so excited that they actually had it, I wouldn't have cared if it was regular price, so for it to be about $12 less than normal, I was totally excited! :yahoo:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I got my parentt these pop-up mesh laundry baskets at target online. They are always trying to go up and down the stairs with the large rubbermaid ones. These are lightweight and you can see where you are going!

They dont last long. Sorry

shannonbrio

Yankee Candle

Yankee Candle has a Buy 2, Get 2 Free special on their large jars. Sale ends11.30.08 and is on good in store or online.

Last edited: