Any guesses?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
It looks like Danielle will turn out early, but what about Earl? Any guesses on where it ends up? Sure glad I don't live on the Gulf.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Originally posted by Ken King
It looks like Danielle will turn out early, but what about Earl? Any guesses on where it ends up? Sure glad I don't live on the Gulf.

I don't think Earl will be much. My bet goes on Danielle which is already at 65 mph off the coast of Africa. I think it may weaken but will gain it's strength back considerably as it nears the states just as Andrew did.

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
My take on this is that Danielle, will become a hurricane(cat 4 or 5) but will stay out in the ocean.

Earl currently has a path similar to what Charlie took. But instead of hiting Florida, Earl will hit somewhere along the Louisiana/Mississippi coast. Earl will also be a hurricane(cat 3 or 4).

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Look out south Texas, I'm thinking that Earl will hug central America and make shore near the Texas/Mexico border.

B

baswm

Earl reminds me of a working mans Hurricane that will spare the trailer parks.:biggrin:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by baswm
Earl reminds me of a working mans Hurricane that will spare the trailer parks.:biggrin:

:lol: Funny, but my first thought was of the Dixie Chicks song about the woman whose sister helps her kill her abusive ex-husband.