Any Hitch (Driving) People Here?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Any and all resources for driving would be appreciated. I have two horses that can drive. But, I'm only interested in driving single. I've hooked up a cart horse a couple times a few years ago. I've done a good bit of longlining and a small amount of ground driving. I'm experienced with horses but very green to driving.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Any and all resources for driving would be appreciated. I have two horses that can drive. But, I'm only interested in driving single. I've hooked up a cart horse a couple times a few years ago. I've done a good bit of longlining and a small amount of ground driving. I'm experienced with horses but very green to driving.

I have

Eventer29

The owners of Country Haven have recently gotten into driving. They joined a driving club. They may know of someone who could help you. I know they were absolutely new to driving when they joined.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy: My stallion drives and I have two, 2 1/2 year old filly's that I'm going to start soon. Might have to customize a harness for one, she's a tiny, sweet little girl.

DQ2B

You should contact Ed Hopkins (Sam Hill Farm) He'd probably talk to you silly about driving. He competes (or used to) and to take a ride with him is some kind of fun.