Any houses out there for sale?

newcomer

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a 4 bed min, min 2 ba house which might be for sale. Looking in the Leonardtown, Wildewood, Bay Ridge, or Solomon's Island areas. Another option would be for an older home (90+ years or so) with character. I hate to throw another kink in the search but I REALLY don't want a split level/foyer.

Thanks for reading...:smile:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by newcomer
I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a 4 bed min, min 2 ba house which might be for sale. Looking in the Leonardtown, Wildewood, Bay Ridge, or Solomon's Island areas. Another option would be for an older home (90+ years or so) with character. I hate to throw another kink in the search but I REALLY don't want a split level/foyer.

My house is in Prince Frederick. It's 30 years old and I don't mind selling it and I'll throw in the character that lives there with me. :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Any houses out there for sale?

Originally posted by cattitude
My house is in Prince Frederick. It's 30 years old and I don't mind selling it and I'll throw in the character that lives there with me. :biggrin:

Wanna trade! :jet:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: Re: Any houses out there for sale?

Originally posted by Christy
Wanna trade! :jet:

:nono: you can't unload the party pad. where else are we hold our reception. :shrug:

chasey did tell you about that, didn't she? :cool:

Pete

Repete
If I didn't like my house I would sell it. With the shortage going on I might be able to get some riduculous price.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Any houses out there for sale?

Originally posted by crabcake
:nono: you can't unload the party pad. where else are we hold our reception. :shrug:

chasey did tell you about that, didn't she? :cool:

:duh: We weren't talking about houses. :duh: :lol:

newcomer

Dear Mitig,

Thanks for the suggestion to check in the classifieds. Believe me, I've tried...on not one but two different computers. That's actually how I found this website!:rolleyes: For some reason, I can't open the site (says I'm "not authorized" ) on either computer I tried.

I've been combing the websites, checking out mls, but just can't believe there aren't any old homes out there for sale. I guess I'm behind the 8-ball with the NAVAIR move.:bawl:

I've got a brood of my own so I think I'll pass on all your generous offers....thanks anyway!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I've been combing the websites, checking out mls, but just can't believe there aren't any old homes out there for sale. I guess I'm behind the 8-ball with the NAVAIR move.:bawl:
You just missed out on a 104 year old farmhouse in Hollywood for 169,000 I think. Already on contract.

newcomer

What a bummer...sounds like it would have been perfect! How is the Hollywood area? It sounds so odd to say "Hollywood, Maryland.":smile:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What a bummer...sounds like it would have been perfect! How is the Hollywood area? It sounds so odd to say "Hollywood, Maryland.":smile:
Nice. I have lived there for 13 years. Just sold my house and now in the market for a new one in the same area. It's tough.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the suggestion to check in the classifieds. Believe me, I've tried...on not one but two different computers. That's actually how I found this website!:rolleyes: For some reason, I can't open the site (says I'm "not authorized" ) on either computer I tried.
Sorry about the problem. Many international networks are blocked from our servers because of problems from foul people. If you are military, try accessing the site from a government network.

RangerJohn

Hey! my house is for sale! While not in the area's you mentioned....it is in Mariner's Cove, and that is a pretty nice neighborhood. 5 BR's/ 2 1/2 BA 2 story colonial....and it is advertised on www.SOMD.com too.