Any idea when "Big Love" comes back on?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I heard somewhere that it would be back in March. Or maybe it was May. Maybe I'll google again. :lol:

watercolor

yeah yeah
So, I got the first season of Big Love, that I am going to watch tonight. Can someone give me review on what they think. And is Bill Paxton good in this roll? I just for some reason- cannot see him playing that. Maybe because of the other roles he has been in? :shrug:

Just wanted to know what I was in for. Went and got it when I saw various people talking about it.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Well hot damn. You were right nickel.

We watched 4 episodes last night. Roman is a definate jerk! And its funny to see so many people in there- from various different shows. Such as the son I guess, to Roman, who is always with him- played emmery in Rose Red, and the boy who played Phil in that disney channel show Phil of the Future is the one making out with the slutty girl at the party. Mind you- remember I am watching the first season. :lmao: Just funny.

We are going to watch at least 4 more episodes tonight. Its addictive.

lovinmaryland

big love is awesome... very good cast and it is a very original show. infact i watched desperate housewives this past sunday and they totally stole a plot line from big love re: saying they want to get pregnant but the really taking birthcontrol behind the guys back. :coffee:

did anyone else pick up on that?

what i really want to know though is when is the series finale of deadwood? that was the best show i love love love love that show :howdy:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Nickel said:
Best. Show. Ever. The end. :curtsy:
Sure is alot of sex scenes this year!

I watched this weeks show on VOD and have no idea what is going to happen next week since they don't do previews on VOD. I'm all :jameo: since the Green's shot Roman :jameo:

CMC122 said:

I watched this weeks show on VOD and have no idea what is going to happen next week since they don't do previews on VOD. I'm all :jameo: since the Green's shot Roman :jameo:

:smack: I haven't watched this weeks yet. I tivo'd it last night. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CMC122 said:

This is what my DishNetwork guide says:

Bill enlists Nicki to sell Barb and Margene on Weber Gaming; Alby crashes a UEB meeting; Lois tries to get back into Bill's good graces.

The preview at the end of the show was really just a bunch of random scenes that didn't seem to make much sense. Oh, and they declared that there are only four episodes left. :ohwell:

Nickel said:
This is what my DishNetwork guide says:

Bill enlists Nicki to sell Barb and Margene on Weber Gaming; Alby crashes a UEB meeting; Lois tries to get back into Bill's good graces.

The preview at the end of the show was really just a bunch of random scenes that didn't seem to make much sense. Oh, and they declared that there are only four episodes left. :ohwell:

They have the shortest season ever...