Any ideas? College!

jamesbond007

Does anyone know what majors that would help me with Theraputic Riding? PLEASE let me know, I need to start applying to colleges.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I would think if you went to school for Physical or Occupational Therapy and have an equestrian background, you could do the Therapeutic Riding, AND still make a decent living.

I don't know much about Therapeutic riding, but I would think if that was your sole major you'd be limited as to work, and salary.

ohstate

Go talk to someone who does this. They will know which schools are well regarded, plus they may have contacts w/ different schools that can help as well. It never hurts to network with those that are actually doing the job you want eventually.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Go talk to someone who does this. They will know which schools are well regarded, plus they may have contacts w/ different schools that can help as well. It never hurts to network with those that are actually doing the job you want eventually.

we have a winna!!!!

hEY 007 CHECK OUT THIS ADVICE!!!

This is the best advice ever:yay:

and remember you read it on somd.com:razz:

jamesbond007

we have a winna!!!!

hEY 007 CHECK OUT THIS ADVICE!!!

This is the best advice ever:yay:

and remember you read it on somd.com:razz:

lol alright. thank you, i'm going to go to a camp around here, and volunteer, and make sure its what i want to do, then further everything along.
i might go in the airforce, and go through school through them.. and then do they're program for the soldiers, i'm not sure yet.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
lol alright. thank you, i'm going to go to a camp around here, and volunteer, and make sure its what i want to do, then further everything along.
i might go in the airforce, and go through school through them.. and then do they're program for the soldiers, i'm not sure yet.

Air Force doesn't have soldiers.

It's questionable if they have any men..

That is all

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
ha, you're real supportive of our troops. last time i checked, no one asked for your piece of sh!t opinion either.

What he said was purdy funny you just need to analyze it little more.

He works daily supporting our war fighters. I think he was just teasing the Chairforce I mean airforce airmen a little:killingme

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ha, you're real supportive of our troops. last time i checked, no one asked for your piece of sh!t opinion either.

Take a Pamprin, it will be ok..

If you haven't served you have no idea about the inter service needling..

I've been 'supportive' my ENTIRE life..

jamesbond007

Take a Pamprin, it will be ok..

If you haven't served you have no idea about the inter service needling..

I've been 'supportive' my ENTIRE life..

I've grown up in a military family. I appologize for saying you wern't supportive, I just feel that every service is very important.. Men or women, and theres so many people that aren't supportive, when they are out there fighting for our lives.