Any Ideas for Wedding/Reception Locations for Calvert County

danceintherain

I dont know much about Calvert Co. I'm the Maid/Matron of Honor (I'm divorced so I can be a maid again, right?) The bride asked for my help in planning the event. She is looking at having 40 - 60 people. I couldnt find any good links to local halls.

J.South

Let's get drunk
Solomons annex (or whatever its called) view of the water and outdoor wedding are always nice

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
What about the Herrington Marinas? I haven't been to them in a while. Are they considered Calvert or Anne Arundel? I know that they USED to be known for their cuisine some time ago... And with the facilities and waterfront location, it would be a sweet place, depending on what you're looking for... or maybe a rehearsal dinner spot may be the more appropriate avenue :shrug:

Club'nBabySeals

Where are my pants?
For an outdoor wedding you could try Anne Marie Gardens, or even the pagoda at Solomons.

I'm not sure if it's a religious ceremony or not, but one of the most beautiful churches in Calvert County is right on Broome's Island road near the CSM building.

For that small a crowd, you should have an easy time doing a reception. Depending on the money situation, you could book out a restaurant.....or to keep it out doors you could even have a tent set up and hire a nice caterer.

mrweb

Iron City
Try the Middleham/St. Peters Episcopal Church Hall on H.G. Trueman just north of the Lusby town center. 410-326-4948. Its a pretty large hall complete with kitchen facilities.