Any meet & greets since Vrai & Monello ran off together?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I remember before love ruined everything that there used to be meet & greets. Do these still happen or are they like Illuminati meetings now?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I remember before love ruined everything that there used to be meet & greets. Do these still happen or are they like Illuminati meetings now?

Bann was always the organizer of those things, not me. :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So... you're saying the meets weren't worth having if you weren't there? :eyebrow:

Erm..no. I was thinking maybe they stopped having because I was there.

Bann: "Say everybody..it's time for another meet & greet"
Vrai: "What if Gilligan shows up again?"
Bann: "oh..right..nebbermind"

:elaine:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Erm..no. I was thinking maybe they stopped having because I was there.

Bann: "Say everybody..it's time for another meet & greet"
Vrai: "What if Gilligan shows up again?"
Bann: "oh..right..nebbermind"

:elaine:

Psh - we just come crash your Meet & Greet. :jet:

Bonehead

Gilligan what about dusting off your pig roaster in neutral territory somewhere Cecil Park maybe, not too far from the Island.

Just an idea.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gilligan what about dusting off your pig roaster in neutral territory somewhere Cecil Park maybe, not too far from the Island.

Just an idea.

It's not portable. It's a massive and ungainly thing, built to handle up to 150# pigs for my annual island pig roast party.

You aren't the first to ask though...another friend of mine was hoping I could take it to 7D this year and do one of my signature pigs for his wedding reception.

I've planned for years to make it portable and even bought some of the steel required to do that.....but I'm also a professional procrastinator with way too many irons in the fire.