Any meet & greets since Vrai & Monello ran off together?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That was the first really big one I remember. Prior to that, I think we had a cook out at StillCrazee's. And of course, prior to that, I had my own small group of people who went to the movies together, back when the forum was a web bulletin board service.

Last big one - well - something happened that they STILL TALK ABOUT. Not gonna say.

I only ever go to any if they are very close by, because I'm married and have kids now.

:splash: :lol:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Fagers Island with that lady that used to hang out here, think her name was Day-Glo or something like that.

I have a bobblehead I need to get rid of. We need to make plans with D_Go! :cheesy:

sockgirl77

Whatshername and her sex treads...

:howdy:

:lmao: I do not know if you're referring to me or not, but I am one of the many that used to start them. Once upon a time, there were TONS of raunchy threads. I came on here to see what was going on after being dormant for a few months and see very few new threads, even in Chit Chat. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:howdy: :lmao: I do not know if you're referring to me or not, but I am one of the many that used to start them. Once upon a time, there were TONS of raunchy threads. I came on here to see what was going on after being dormant for a few months and see very few new threads, even in Chit Chat. :ohwell:

Probably and I remember. :lol:

:howdy:

:lmao: I do not know if you're referring to me or not, but I am one of the many that used to start them. Once upon a time, there were TONS of raunchy threads. I came on here to see what was going on after being dormant for a few months and see very few new threads, even in Chit Chat. :ohwell:
If it helps, Misfit is looking for someone new to have and talk sex with... :shrug: