any nurses on here

J

jp2854

are there any nurses on here that I can ask a question to in PM? I don't want to share with the world what my problem is that is why i asked about pm'ing

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
K_Jo is a nurse at the Senior Center on weekends. She could probably help you. :popcorn:

Toxick

Splat
are there any nurses on here that I can ask a question to in PM? I don't want to share with the world what my problem is that is why i asked about pm'ing

I have a question for nurses too.

There's this fantasy that I have where I'm laying on the hospital bed, when this hot nurse comes in wearing her little uniform to give me a sponge-bath. Her skirt is so short, you can see the lacy tops of her thigh-high white stockings (sometimes with a garter belt). During the bath one thing leads to another and she calls a couple of her hot nurse friends in to join the spongy soapy nursy fun. And the music starts ... bowchicka-bowwow!

Anyway my question is this:

Why does this never happen in real life?

I have the same question for stewardesses and pizza-delivery chicks, but I'll wait for the appropriate threads.

nomoney

I have a question for nurses too.

There's this fantasy that I have where I'm laying on the hospital bed, when this hot nurse comes in wearing her little uniform to give me a sponge-bath. Her skirt is so short, you can see the lacy tops of her thigh-high white stockings (sometimes with a garter belt). During the bath one thing leads to another and she calls a couple of her hot nurse friends in to join the spongy soapy nursy fun. And the music starts ... bowchicka-bowwow!

Anyway my question is this:

Why does this never happen in real life?

I have the same question for stewardesses and pizza-delivery chicks, but I'll wait for the appropriate threads.

:lol: