Any One Going to Mounted Wanders

bellathepar2007

I was woundering if anyone is going up 2 mounted wander on the 28 of june If so I would like to go and need a Tralier ride I am willing to pay good money to anyone willing to take me and my horse Bella?? Please give me a call at 301-997-3984 Thanks so much

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Calling you now.

Heavy- I was gunna come up this weekend and show since I'm signed up for circuit points. But K has hives all over from some sort of bug bite. Trainer hasn't been able to ride since last Thursday so no show for me but I might ride up to see everyone. I know you wanna see the little puppy

BlissfulJumper

How your horses doing Blissfuljumper

Their good. Bailey tore his Suspensitory ligament 6 months ago so I bought a new girl. she's a 16.1 bay mare with like 120 something points on her. Bailey can start going into work now so everything is getting better. Are you home from school?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I know. We leave for DE again on the 8th for four days then on the 26th we have the Suntan. So this little refresher break is good for her. Did I tell you B is at home now?

I knew that B was going to your house at some point. Did the cows get kicked out? Is B happier now? I know that you have a lot of turn out for him and nice and flat.

bellathepar2007

yep

Their good. Bailey tore his Suspensitory ligament 6 months ago so I bought a new girl. she's a 16.1 bay mare with like 120 something points on her. Bailey can start going into work now so everything is getting better. Are you home from school?

I am glad to here that Bailey is doing better... I hope you stop by the show on sunday it would be nice to see you. I am home for school now and attending college of southern Maryland. Bella's doing good we are just doing lessons with Marcia still.
:buddies:

SugarNSpikes

It was nice to meet you too! :) Glad to finally put a face to the name.. or something like that. =]

I laughed when HeavyChevy met the horse. I told her he was a tank of a horse. :whistle:

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
He is a BIG boy. I thought Red-man was big until I met Mocha. Mocha is definetly a fondation qh, not wimpy refined TB in him all at. He is sweet though..he wanted my water bottle SO bad.

BlissfulJumper

He is a BIG boy. I thought Red-man was big until I met Mocha. Mocha is definetly a fondation qh, not wimpy refined TB in him all at. He is sweet though..he wanted my water bottle SO bad.

hey hey now! whats wrong with the TB refined QHs :killingme: Mine still has a big ole' booty!

Spicober

You look very 4th of July ready in those pics LOL. The second one is WOW!
Chance did very well. He had a busy day. He was ridden in flat english and jumping with Jaime plus my western classes. I was dissapointed there werent many people in my western classes. What happened? Saw Flare and Bones were great in there speed as usual! Good job :howdy: