Any one know a good dentist?

IntegritysDream

I know this is a horse fourm, but since i have more friends on this section, i thought id get yalls suggestions. Im not to fond of my dentist, hes good, but hes a pediatric dentist, and treats me like im 5, plus i dont understand a word he says -shrug- i heard tidewater was good... and they take my insurence... any word?

daycaremama

somdmama5
I know this is a horse fourm, but since i have more friends on this section, i thought id get yalls suggestions. Im not to fond of my dentist, hes good, but hes a pediatric dentist, and treats me like im 5, plus i dont understand a word he says -shrug- i heard tidewater was good... and they take my insurence... any word?

Tidewater Dr. Owens is very good

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
i heard tidewater was good... and they take my insurence... any word?
I've been going to Tidewater for over a year now and have nothing but great things to say about them. I love all the doctors, the dental hygienists are wonderful, the office is extremely clean and equipped with the latest and greatest, and they are always prompt at keeping appointments. :yay:

M

Mousebaby

I use Dr. Bruce Finigan on Shangri-la Drive. His number is 301-863-8300. He is really good and will not try to talk you into something you need. He is also very funny! His wife is his receptionist and hygenist. They are wonderful!