Any Riding Clinics coming up in So. MD??

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I know Garrison Forest is trying to get Anne Kursinski in for a clinic around the end of the year. Persimmon Tree Farm is having George Morris on Oct. 6th & 7th. Anyone having clinics that are closer????

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
devinej said:
walter zetl is having one soon i think..somewhere. he's awesome dressage master

He's at Reddemeade Oct 2-3.

Lisa Wilcox is at Hidden Tides Farm in Upper Marlboro Sept 1-2.

And, a there will be a George Williams clinic at CDI in November.

devinej

george williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH BOY i'm excited ::) Rocher, I love you.

i'm riding with the other george october 9th and 10th. i hope i don't die before then because it's expensive! but i figure i'd better do it before He dies. he's getting old....and he's #1.

BZHorseMomE

Phyxius said:
He's at Reddemeade Oct 2-3.

Lisa Wilcox is at Hidden Tides Farm in Upper Marlboro Sept 1-2.

And, a there will be a George Williams clinic at CDI in November.

Thanks Phyxius. :howdy: The new pics from the show are great. I think you said you'll be at the Sat. SMHA Show??

BZHorseMomE

devinej said:
george williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH BOY i'm excited ::) Rocher, I love you.

i'm riding with the other george october 9th and 10th. i hope i don't die before then because it's expensive! but i figure i'd better do it before He dies. he's getting old....and he's #1.

I'm sure you'll be fine Devine. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:
Thanks Phyxius. :howdy: The new pics from the show are great. I think you said you'll be at the Sat. SMHA Show??

Yup! Let me know what time to be there though. I'm trying to figure that stuff out. 'Cause we may be spending the night, but I'm only 20 minutes away so I've got plenty of time to go back and forth.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Phyxius said:
Yup! Let me know what time to be there though. I'm trying to figure that stuff out. 'Cause we may be spending the night, but I'm only 20 minutes away so I've got plenty of time to go back and forth.

I will be there with the camper, Though I think I am out of sleeping space, but I will be having food and drinks most of the day Saturday. I have a fridge if you want to bring something to keep cool. Anyone is welcome to stop by for some shade and A/C :howdy: