Any Slingers?

Yossarian

I know that there have been a lot of "cord-cutting" threads on here, but I haven't heard much about Sling. As my wife and I seem to only watch the same 10-15 channels, all of which are carried by them in addition to the local fox and nbc affiliates, I am thinking about ditching Comcast for everything except internet and subscribing to Sling, potentially saving a decent amount of $ per month. Anyone have any experience with them?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I know that there have been a lot of "cord-cutting" threads on here, but I haven't heard much about Sling. As my wife and I seem to only watch the same 10-15 channels, all of which are carried by them in addition to the local fox and nbc affiliates, I am thinking about ditching Comcast for everything except internet and subscribing to Sling, potentially saving a decent amount of $ per month. Anyone have any experience with them?
I've had Sling for over a yr now, we love it.

(We had cut the cord, thought we'd be ok with Netflix, but I had forgotten about the Thanksgiving parade! Started looking for options that day.)

I think I have the Blue package, everything we want is there.

PeoplesElbow

Since 2016, been great.

Between Sling and Locast I get almost everything I care to watch.

Last edited: