any suggestions on products to get??

bhoffman

i just found out that my parents ordered a barn so it should be here in the next few weeks!! i was wondering if any one suggests certain products that we might need and what are some tips that might be helpful, im used to boarding so this should be fun. ahh im so excited though!

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bhoffman said:
i just found out that my parents ordered a barn so it should be here in the next few weeks!! i was wondering if any one suggests certain products that we might need and what are some tips that might be helpful, im used to boarding so this should be fun. ahh im so excited though!

You gotta' get the 'automatic shiat remover' !!!!!!

Worth it's weight in gold @ only $42,999.00

bhoffman

hmmm not a bad idea lol but i dont think that will ever happen he mad that we are putting over 15k into this project soo yeah lol worth a try though

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
bhoffman said:
hmmm not a bad idea lol but i dont think that will ever happen he mad that we are putting over 15k into this project soo yeah lol worth a try though

If you are getting a horse tell him to get used to it...

Tazgirl

Hi B, come back and check out my new little barn. You guys might have to come back and move the round pen. Hubby wants to extend the pasture.

Stall Matts are a must......

fredsaid2

One suggestion: If you bed w/ sawdust get a FineTines fork. I bought a regular sized one at Southern States. I've seen smaller trailer sized ones too. They let you get the small pieces when you're mucking stalls.