Any Tanning Place around Lusby/Prince Frederick

me123

Does anyone know where a good, clean, decent price tanning salon is around the Lusy/Prince Frederick area?? I know there's one near Jake and Al's but i was kinda shopping for a new tanning place. Also do you know the price and the differnt kind of tanning beds they have?

N

nitwhit3286

I used to go to the place next to room with a brew...something like that... all the tanning places in maryland are way overpriced. Sundays tanning in vb is like 18.88 a mo.....tanning joints in md are a rippoff...

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
Does anyone know where a good, clean, decent price tanning salon is around the Lusy/Prince Frederick area?? I know there's one near Jake and Al's but i was kinda shopping for a new tanning place. Also do you know the price and the differnt kind of tanning beds they have?

A Perfect Tan, Prince fred. From base beds to high powered beds. Clean and moderately priced

I used to go to the place next to room with a brew...something like that... all the tanning places in maryland are way overpriced. Sundays tanning in vb is like 18.88 a mo.....tanning joints in md are a rippoff...

This obviously isn't in Prince Frederick but it is in Maryland and I don't think it's a rip off, Tanfastic in Clinton near my job. They charge $30/month unlimited for any of the beds. I've heard there are places that you have to sign some type of contract to have them take payments from your account every month and when you want to cancel you have to jump through hoops. Hmm, no thanks. Who tans monthly anyway??

N

nitwhit3286

This obviously isn't in Prince Frederick but it is in Maryland and I don't think it's a rip off, Tanfastic in Clinton near my job. They charge $30/month unlimited for any of the beds. I've heard there are places that you have to sign some type of contract to have them take payments from your account every month and when you want to cancel you have to jump through hoops. Hmm, no thanks. Who tans monthly anyway??

It was california something or another.. it was in leonardtown.. and when you have to buy min.....yeah its a total rip.