Any way to donate unopened prescription meds?

PeoplesElbow

I have some medicine (shots) that are still sealed and the Dr just took me off of them. They are rather expensive. Was hoping there is a legal way to get them to someone in need instead of throwing them out.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I have some medicine (shots) that are still sealed and the Dr just took me off of them. They are rather expensive. Was hoping there is a legal way to get them to someone in need instead of throwing them out.
I would check with the Health Dept.

That reminds me, I have some vet meds that are still good. I need to call the vet and see if they have a program to pass them on to financially strapped customers.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I would check with the Health Dept.

That reminds me, I have some vet meds that are still good. I need to call the vet and see if they have a program to pass them on to financially strapped customers.
When our Hildiekatt died, we had left over diabetes meds. We had Park Clinic at the time.
They had a program to donate such things to shelters and rescues. Perhaps 3 Notch or All Kinds?

Last edited:

Clem72

Yeah, that Trimix is pricy I hear. Sorry to hear you are giving up though.
(I kid, I kid)