Any wrestling fans out there?

J

jaybeeztoo

I have a Mankind Mr. Socko sock back from the WWF days. I can't find it anywhere on the internet to see what it might be worth. I am trying to list it on Ebay and have no clue what to list it for. Any clue?

Attachments

• Ebay 135.jpg
    Ebay 135.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 71
T

toppick08

I have a Mankind Mr. Socko sock back from the WWF days. I can't find it anywhere on the internet to see what it might be worth. I am trying to list it on Ebay and have no clue what to list it for. Any clue?

Wrestling and hockey are not my favorites....sorry.....:coffee:

W

wkndbeacher

Sockgirl might be able to tell you the value, shes an avid collector of socks :lmao:

W

wkndbeacher

I ll give ya $5 thats my second to last offer :)

camily

Peace

My 10 year old would go bezerk over it if you want to make a little boy happy.:whistle:

J

jaybeeztoo

My 10 year old would go bezerk over it if you want to make a little boy happy.:whistle:

Question is, honestly, what would you pay for it? I have no clue what to list it for. I have it on there with a reserve because D thinks it's worth something and people on some site he was chatting with said $50 to $100, but I can't believe it. It's a freaking sock. But, I guess it has value because the WWF doesn't exist anymore nor does this dude, I guess. I have no clue about wrestling.

camily

Peace
Question is, honestly, what would you pay for it? I have no clue what to list it for. I have it on there with a reserve because D thinks it's worth something and people on some site he was chatting with said $50 to $100, but I can't believe it. It's a freaking sock. But, I guess it has value because the WWF doesn't exist anymore nor does this dude, I guess. I have no clue about wrestling.

Sure he does. It's mankind, Mick Foley, whatever you want to call him. He's still around. He uses Mr. Socko for the "Mandible claw" or something like that.

W

wkndbeacher

The shirt is only going for 6.99 on ebay

WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION MR SOCKO Shirt XL $6.99 - eBay

camily

Peace

My son just came in and says Mick Foley is definitely still wrestling. The WWF is now the WWE for some reason.
BTW, my son wanted me to add Dude Love, and Cactus Jack to the Mick Foley personality assortment.

W

wkndbeacher

My son just came in and says Mick Foley is definitely still wrestling. The WWF is now the WWE for some reason.
BTW, my son wanted me to add Dude Love, and Cactus Jack to the Mick Foley personality assortment.

Oh and Mrs. Foleys baby boy :lmao: