Anybody else?

DEEKAYPEE8569

For the past few days I've felt like I'm coming down with a head cold. My sinuses are giving me grief and what's going on there feels like it's slowly working its way into my inner ear. I use Nasacort and take Allegra every year when spring gets here; but it's not spring yet. So, I'm really dreading spring this year, if I'm feeling this mess already.
Spring.....

mitzi

For the past few days I've felt like I'm coming down with a head cold. My sinuses are giving me grief and what's going on there feels like it's slowly working its way into my inner ear. I use Nasacort and take Allegra every year when spring gets here; but it's not spring yet. So, I'm really dreading spring this year, if I'm feeling this mess already.
Spring.....

I've been like that almost all winter. I don't know what's triggering it.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Spring.....

Have you ever tried a Netti Pot? They sell them at the health food store in Leonardtown. Basically, you douche your sinuses out with saline. It may help you. It works for me when I am full of head snot :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What ever happened to a decongestant and blowing your nose?

Not high-tech enough?

mitzi

What ever happened to a decongestant and blowing your nose?

Not high-tech enough?

Some people can't take a decongestant and sometimes blowing your nose doesn't help. The Neti pot helps loosen the gunk up.