Anybody (:

jamesbond007

Who wants to clean rebel's sheath for me?! Deffinitly not what i'm looking forward to doing. :doh: Silly horses make us do everything for them :razz:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
OMG...see, people think it is all about actually "cleaning" the external sheath....its not. But I am sure there are thousands of geldings out there thanking their owners for the time and attention to detail! Its all about "the bean". It really takes 10 seconds...in and out...pardun the pun. The best way is to wait when your gelding is dropped...then if you know how to clear the bean...do it. If you don't...come to my place and I'll show you....its quick and not what you think. Good luck!

mingiz

Horse Poor
OMG...see, people think it is all about actually "cleaning" the external sheath....its not. But I am sure there are thousands of geldings out there thanking their owners for the time and attention to detail! Its all about "the bean". It really takes 10 seconds...in and out...pardun the pun. The best way is to wait when your gelding is dropped...then if you know how to clear the bean...do it. If you don't...come to my place and I'll show you....its quick and not what you think. Good luck!

Hey Ms. Beanologist wanna come to my house and do JR:buddies:

webbcutey

I'm gearing myself up to do the same - for the first time (I know, it's terrible! But I'll start now rather than never). Of course, that whole 'dropped' thing won't happen - when I get near there, he wakes up and pulls it back in. I've had fun researching gloves to the shoulder, and reaching way up in, and... Ick.

jamesbond007

I'm gearing myself up to do the same - for the first time (I know, it's terrible! But I'll start now rather than never). Of course, that whole 'dropped' thing won't happen - when I get near there, he wakes up and pulls it back in. I've had fun researching gloves to the shoulder, and reaching way up in, and... Ick.

Haha exactly. My trainer used to always do the dirty jobs for me but she moved over the summer, so now i'm learning how to do everything. Just doesn't seem too exciting for me ! I will learn though.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
we teased a member about giving a "bean clinic" for SMTR :lol:

any volunteers to do a demo at the Scavenger hunt ride this weekend??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How do these horses do these things in the wild??

Jiffy Lube and Bean Cleaning on the prairies??