Anyone a fan of Destination Truth?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I got a call today from a relative who knows I'm a fan. She told me on Monday and Tuesday Syfy is doing a marathon of Destination Truth. I guess this is for their new season that starts on Wednesday night, March 17th.

muttdog

I got a call today from a relative who knows I'm a fan. She told me on Monday and Tuesday Syfy is doing a marathon of Destination Truth. I guess this is for their new season that starts on Wednesday night, March 17th.

I have watched it since day 1, Josh is a riot. He may not do the most scientific investigation, but he goes places most others wont. The Chernobyl investigation was pretty creepy.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I have watched it since day 1, Josh is a riot. He may not do the most scientific investigation, but he goes places most others wont. The Chernobyl investigation was pretty creepy.

That one was my favorite. The one with the dolls was creepy too.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
That one was my favorite. The one with the dolls was creepy too.
:yeahthat: :yeahthat: Those two investigations were great. He did a good one on the Yeti also where he was tracking something with the thermal but lost it. If nothing else, he is one of the funniest guys on t.v., able to bring humor into the most tense situations.

Although even he couldn't laugh when that dolls eyes opened. :lmao: