Anyone been to Cabo San Lucas?

J and M

My husband and I are planning a trip to Cabo in September. I was wondering if anyone has been there.

oldman

Lobster Land
J and M said:
My husband and I are planning a trip to Cabo in September. I was wondering if anyone has been there.
It's been a number of years now but I spent a day there during a cruise. My mind is fuzzy and the ex has the photo albums, but believe we took a glass bottom boat tour to see the tropical fish. I also want to say Sly Stallon (sp) "Rocky" has a place down there. As with any place around the equator it was tropical and quite nice. The tourist area, at least what we saw, wasn't that extensive at the time. Take your bathing suits and enjoy. sunfinders.com has a picture I use as wallpaper from there, the one in the bay where a hole goes through the rocks. Seals live there so you know it's tropical. Sorry my memory isn't better but after visiting so many places my mind tends to run together at times.

janey83

Twenty Something
the kids on Laguna Beach went there, and so did Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey -- supposed to be nice. :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why are there never any Vacation threads about Bakers Lake, Port Lockroy or Thule? :confused:

J and M

Definitely going to Cabo Wabo! I guess a double shot of Tequila will kill whatever may be lurking in the ice!

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I have not been to Cabo but I frequented TJ and Rosarita many times!! You will be fine. I have somewhat of a sensative tummy and I didn't get Montazuma's Revenge. I even ate the bacon wrapped hot dogs from the street vendors as well as getting the 3 for $1 tacos! Man...Now I am missing SoCal :ohwell:

J and M

jwwb2000 said:
I have not been to Cabo but I frequented TJ and Rosarita many times!! You will be fine. I have somewhat of a sensative tummy and I didn't get Montazuma's Revenge. I even ate the bacon wrapped hot dogs from the street vendors as well as getting the 3 for $1 tacos! Man...Now I am missing SoCal :ohwell:

That's good to know! I was worried about my coffee and margaritas. Can't go on vacation without them.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
J and M said:
That's good to know! I was worried about my coffee and margaritas. Can't go on vacation without them.

A shot of tequilla every morning and you will be fine....just watch out for the worm :kiss: