Anyone catch House?

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
I dont watch House, but were visiting my In Laws and they do, so what the hell. We saw last weeks, it was good so we watched this weeks. OMG: The eye and the nut were just too much!!!

Gunna start watching when it comes back!!

D

dems4me

Toxick said:
How about that eyeball?

:faint:

The eyeball was nothing... the testical exploding with sound effects was just really weird...

Taped it, waiting for hubby to get home so that we can watch it!! Sounds like a pretty interesting episode though. I laughed at the beginning - where he actually took a patient history just to hear the guy talk. :lol:

Toxick

Splat
dems4me said:
The eyeball was nothing... the testical exploding with sound effects was just really weird...

I dunno - maybe I was desensitized by the time they got to the testicle, or maybe because it wasn't on screen, or maybe because by then the realm of possible absurdities had already been established...

It made me go "OMG", but I didn't have the surprised "HOLY SH!T" reaction like I did when that eye came out.

Angel

~*~*~
OMG it was a crazy episode. I couldn't go to sleep because I kept replaying the eyeball scene and then my eye started to hurt and then I started freaking out about it.... Can that really happen? Seriously? Oh wait... I am a hypochondriac, so scratch that... I was surprised at the end because I'd hate to think he killed the guy like that... :barf:

Last edited: