Anyone else getting spammed to death by the Biden people?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
8 emails just today. And it's not like I've ever subscribed to anything those goobs put out, so they bought my email address from somewhere.

The Spammer in Thief.
Don't have to buy it. all they have to do is request it from the state and if I recall you chose to be unaffiliated which makes you a prime target for the Biden campaign.

GregV814

well, you guys aren't as lucky as me..... I get the Asian guy that mispronounces my FIRST name miserably telling ME I qualify for a new medical test. I told him I can't because I had my lungs removed and multiple abrasions of my thorax.... He DID tell me he was sorry to hear that.

NOTSMC

Nothing from Biden, but Trump wants me to go on a trip with him. Just the two of us. And Junior said if I would just say hello to his dad on fathers day it would make Donald very happy.

I get at least five a day and when I try to unsubscribe; I hear from Lara, or Eric, or Kimberly Guyfoilequxr whatever.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I get at least five a day and when I try to unsubscribe; I hear from Lara, or Eric, or Kimberly Guyfoilequxr whatever.

NEVER unsubscribe, that tells the sender they have a live one, just report as spam

Reactions: BOP

dave20

8 emails just today. And it's not like I've ever subscribed to anything those goobs put out, so they bought my email address from somewhere.

The Spammer in Thief.
Not getting so much in the email but the RNC and Hogan text me probably 5 to 6 times a day. I don't know if I'll ever donate to a candidate for anything again, Making me angry and disgusted.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Nothing from Biden, but Trump wants me to go on a trip with him. Just the two of us. And Junior said if I would just say hello to his dad on fathers day it would make Donald very happy.

I thought it was odd that I got nothing from the Trump campaign, and I actually subscribed to get crap from them. Then I looked in my Gmail spam folder online and....there they were.

So Trump gets flagged as spam, but Biden sails right on through. 😡

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
I thought it was odd that I got nothing from the Trump campaign, and I actually subscribed to get crap from them. Then I looked in my Gmail spam folder online and....there they were.

I'm sure it was just a "glitch" in the mail filter.... Nothing underhanded about it at all.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then I looked in my Gmail spam folder online and....there they were.

Big Tech Fortifying the Election - Working as intended

This was 2022 ....

Republican committee sues Google over email spam filters

SAN FRANCISCO — The Republican National Committee has filed a lawsuit against tech giant Google, alleging the company has been suppressing its email solicitations ahead of November’s midterm elections — an allegation Google denies.

The lawsuit, filed in the District Court for the Eastern District of California Friday evening, accuses Gmail of “discriminating” against the RNC by unfairly sending the group’s emails to users’ spam folders, impacting both fundraising and get-out-the-vote efforts in pivotal swing states.

“Enough is enough — we are suing Google for their blatant bias against Republicans,” said RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel in a statement to The Associated Press. “For ten months in a row, Google has sent crucial end-of-month Republican GOTV and fundraising emails to spam with zero explanation. We are committed to putting an end to this clear pattern of bias.”

Trump campaign texts are being flagged as spam: What you need to know

NOTSMC

Did he invite you to go away with him?

gemma_rae

Biden said that if I donate to his campaign I might win lunch with him and Cackles. Because, sure, that's something I might want to do....

:lmao:
Was it a bottle of Ensure and some Zwieback?

1718892822904.png