Anyone else heard....

Bonehead

I swear I have heard and seen a WWII bomber fly over my house the last day or two, no mistaking those big radial piston engines thunder. I think it was a B-17 flying from the northeast to the southwest. Anyone else ?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I swear I have heard and seen a WWII bomber fly over my house the last day or two, no mistaking those big radial piston engines thunder. I think it was a B-17 flying from the northeast to the southwest. Anyone else ?
One of the men who helps maintain Panchito is also involved with the restoration of Sandbar Mitchell.
I was one of the Kickstart backers.

BernieP

Resident PIA
No
But TPS has visiting aircraft to let the students experience.
They have had a B-25 and the Otter has a big radial in it as well

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I thought I saw two different ones yesterday, or the day before.. B-25 for sure.. but maybe a B-17 as well? Dual tail boom, v single tail.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I thought I saw two different ones yesterday, or the day before.. B-25 for sure.. but maybe a B-17 as well? Dual tail boom, v single tail.
Possibles...

If it was a smaller aircraft - OV-10 bronco

Larger, maybe a C-119?