Anyone else notice the gas prices???!!!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
When I was out this morning gas was $2.85. I went back out at 4:30pm and it was up the $2.95. What is going on??? :jameo: Is there a Hurricane coming that I didn't hear about. :lmao:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
millertc said:
Yeah, between that and the milk prices I will need to become Amish and buy a cow.

I noticed that too. 50 cent price hike on Milk since I bought it last week. BJ's has signs explaining the increase. What's next???

shopgirl

Notice today three gas stations all on one street. First one $2.81, Second $2.85 an Third $3.01. Just going to get worse before summer is over.
Happy my job is close to home so it doesn't bother me as much when prices go up.
Went to food lion to get milk. Saw the prices an walked out of store. lol
Hubby goes pass a place where its really cheap on the way home from work. So guess who had to stop an get some lol

millertc

Yeah, cheapest place I know of to get milk is BJ's and Walmart. I make hubby stop on his way up from Pax area to get our milk. We go through 3 gallons in 3-4 days. See why I need a cow.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I don't even know how much milk is. It's just one of those things I put in the cart and not think twice

Last edited:

Eventer29

I heard gas was going to go up because of the flooding in the mid west. A refinery or something was flooded? I dont watch the news but just happened to be in the room while BF was, but heard something about that.

Cowgirl

Eventer29 said:
I heard gas was going to go up because of the flooding in the mid west. A refinery or something was flooded? I dont watch the news but just happened to be in the room while BF was, but heard something about that.

That's just the load of crap their feeding us as an excuse to gouge our pockets a little more. :rolleyes:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
one refinery closed due to flooding and a second one closed as well, i forget why. RC just asked me last night did i notice milk was more than gas! what's up with the milk prices??

It's costing me over a $100 to fill the dualie now. :dead:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Diesel is still the cheapest fuel. 2.89 One place over the bridge is 2.69 It cost me an avg of 65$ to fill mine. 29gal tank verus 38 that the duallies have.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mingiz said:
Diesel is still the cheapest fuel. 2.89 One place over the bridge is 2.69 It cost me an avg of 65$ to fill mine. 29gal tank verus 38 that the duallies have.

$2.69 is the cheapest I've heard of. It is running about 2.85 near us. :howdy:

showqueen74

I fill up on Wed. when Shell does their 5 cents off per gallon all day. In the Pax area, that makes it the cheapest. 2.81 last wed. Some Shell's are Wed, others on Tues. Just some food for thought. -Vicky

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
BZHorseMomE said:
When I was out this morning gas was $2.85. I went back out at 4:30pm and it was up the $2.95. What is going on??? :jameo: Is there a Hurricane coming that I didn't hear about. :lmao:

Thank your lucky stars your horse doesn't require premium like mine!!!

M

Mousebaby

millertc said:
Yeah, cheapest place I know of to get milk is BJ's and Walmart. I make hubby stop on his way up from Pax area to get our milk. We go through 3 gallons in 3-4 days. See why I need a cow.

:yeahthat: What she said! My kids suck milk down like its going out of style! I was just at my sister in laws dairy farm and I was >< this close to bringing a cow home with me! :lmao: