Anyone else notice this?

SamSpade

Yes, absolutely agree. What I am finding really hard to believe is how many people are responding to the rumors and not the facts. The ones that are buying 100 rolls of tp because someone said they wont be able to get more. The ones running to the store everyday to get “essential sup-plies” because they heard everything will be closed for weeks on end.

You know what's funny? I'm one of those people who see the freezer supply of hamburger fall below 60 or 70 pounds - and go out to re-stock. If we fall below five or six things of boneless chicken breast - I re-supply. We always have five or six things of bacon, two or three loaves of bread, two gallons of milk and so on.

This is always the case. I don't wait for some national catastrophe to urge me to do this. I prefer all our freezers and fridges to always be totally stocked. We always have about four or five containers of ice cream - about 10 boxes of cereal. And so on. That's just the way I roll.

With the exception of TP - I have a wife and two girls, so we go through it quick - I am always ready for a lockdown, but that's because I am permanently paranoid. I ALWAYS think we'l be in trouble.

SamSpade

Yet the trends in some of those graphs still are not pretty.

Again - so? I realize this is more dangerous than say, pink eye - but if someone said that in two months every one would have pink eye, YOUR first thought would be - yeah, so? Right now, one in five people WILL have the flu - so - are we panicking yet?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Again - so? I realize this is more dangerous than say, pink eye - but if someone said that in two months every one would have pink eye, YOUR first thought would be - yeah, so? Right now, one in five people WILL have the flu - so - are we panicking yet?
yeah...so? And STILL the trends in those graphs are not pretty. :lmao:

I gotta laugh so I don't cry...our business has come to a screeching halt.

Scat

IF people would do it..
Right...send people home to telework and they go out. Close the mall and the theaters and they start crying. Don’t let them buy the last 300 of something in a store and they get mad.

Scat

Big difference between workload and bidness, unfortunately.
Kinda holding my breath to see if a corona virus clause is invoked. Neither side has one, I certainly will be trying to add a catastrophe clause if we live through it all.