Anyone else out there sick?

E

EmptyTimCup

All of a sudden; or did you feel it creepin' up on you?

I started getting stuffy last night 2 hrs before bed, then hacking and wheezing all night

still stuffy all day, coughing and hacking ..........

so yeah came on sudden

frequentflier

happy to be living
Nope I'm not sick. My Z06 has a very good cabin filtration system that keeps the germs out.

My "cootie" exposure has been high lately...2 day visit to the hospital, then a trade show and wholesale shopping in PA for 3 days, grand opening to store with lots of people...working a lot of hours and not getting much sleep didn't help either....

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Wash your hands!!!!

Number 1 reason people get sick: They don't wash their hands enough.

Think of all the surfaces you touch from money, ATM,s, Self-Checkouts, public touch screens.....GERMS!!! Not to mention the handel of a shopping cart!

Washing your hands with hot water and soap is the #1 means to staying healthy!!!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Hope you get over whatever form of "the crud" that you have.

My Dad has been soldiering on with what sounds like bronchitis/walking pneumonia or whatever it is. He goes into "coughing fits", as if his lungs are full, til he's gasping for air. Scares the H*ll outta me.

Has your Dad been to the doctor? I had bronchitis once and that's exactly what it was like. Didn't go away till I got an antibiotic. I t was definitely no fun and the doc yelled at me for waiting so long to get treated.

Roman

Hope you get over whatever form of "the crud" that you have.

My Dad has been soldiering on with what sounds like bronchitis/walking pneumonia or whatever it is. He goes into "coughing fits", as if his lungs are full, til he's gasping for air. Scares the H*ll outta me.
Keep an eye on your Dad. If he's elderly, check his hands, and feet for swelling.

Has your Dad been to the doctor? I had bronchitis once and that's exactly what it was like. Didn't go away till I got an antibiotic. I t was definitely no fun and the doc yelled at me for waiting so long to get treated.

No kidding. He should be checked out asap. Lung xray for sure. Could be more than bronchitus.

~mellabella~

No fever, but this is day 4 and I'm feeling worse than before. Major chills and slight body ache. Making chili to see if it will help clear my sinuses. Ugh. Hope eeryone feels better soon!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yeah...day #4 and I feel worse than I did before. It has moved into my lungs and back and I sound like a foghorn when I cough and it feels as though a boxer has used my body for a punching bag!

Today, I thought I had enough energy to go to work...got up early & showered and ran to Giant since the cupboards were bare.... a trip to the grocery store was enough to land me back on the couch for the rest of the day watching cheesy movies.
DAMN! I am not used to feeling this way. I usually shake a cold in 2 days; 3 tops. I am working the Callaway store tomorrow and hope I can make it through the day!

buddscreekman

Today, I thought I had enough energy to go to work...got up early & showered and ran to Giant since the cupboards were bare.... a trip to the grocery store was enough to land me back on the couch for the rest of the day watching cheesy movies.
DAMN! I am not used to feeling this way. I usually shake a cold in 2 days; 3 tops. I am working the Callaway store tomorrow and hope I can make it through the day!

Did the same thing myself - had to go to D.C. on Thursday and got home feeling awful. Seems like the worst thing you can do when you start getting those little energy boosts is think you are better and be active. Slams you right back onto the sofa again. Get some rest people!!!:buddies:
As a side note,I am so pissed because I've been workng my butt off to lose weight and simply by lazing around and not working out for almost a week and a half now,I've gained back about three pounds. I'm so depressed about it I just ate a handful of Hershey's kisses.:stupid:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Did the same thing myself - had to go to D.C. on Thursday and got home feeling awful. Seems like the worst thing you can do when you start getting those little energy boosts is think you are better and be active. Slams you right back onto the sofa again. Get some rest people!!!:buddies:
As a side note,I am so pissed because I've been workng my butt off to lose weight and simply by lazing around and not working out for almost a week and a half now,I've gained back about three pounds. I'm so depressed about it I just ate a handful of Hershey's kisses.:stupid:

I have watched enough cheesy Lifetime movies to keep me going for a looong time!
Survived working the Callaway store all day yesterday but closed up and came right home and laid on the couch. As opposed to the planned chicken wings and a beer at Grid Iron :buddies::yum:
After reading threads about leaking garbage trucks and nasty diapers in parking lots, I guess there is a positive side to having a stuffed up head and nose!