Anyone else out there sick?

buddscreekman

Runny nose....watery eyes for the past two days,the wham - I feel like I can hardly get around,I'm so tired. Headachy,etc. BUT NO FEVER. I hate being sick and just want to know other people are miserable too.

buddscreekman

Early allergies due to the crazy weather?

I wish. Here's the timeline - I babysat for two sick kids who were snotting everywhere last week. Last day was Friday. Long story,and never again.

I say hey,my eyes are watering alot and I'm kinda sniffly over the weekend and yesterday.

Wake up feeling like garbage.

Allergies....no. G*ddamn infected runts.

puggymom

Strep is going around here. Son was at the Dr's yesterday and daughter just got off the bus and told me her throat hurts, and she is unusually tired. So it seems we might be back at the Dr's tomorrow if she develops a fever.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
No sore throat here,just that scratchy feeling. Tired,nasal congestion/running/sneezing,and achy.

Sounds like the all American, that time of the year, cold.
It will run its course in about 3 days...rest, sleep, lots of fluids, good anti-histamine will help stuffy nose.
Fell better Bud! :buddies: LOTS of fluids!!! (tea with honey and lemon is good!)

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I wish. Here's the timeline - I babysat for two sick kids who were snotting everywhere last week. Last day was Friday. Long story,and never again.

I say hey,my eyes are watering alot and I'm kinda sniffly over the weekend and yesterday.

Wake up feeling like garbage.

Allergies....no. G*ddamn infected runts.

It was probably just gonna be allergies until you had to throw the GD in there.......God works in mysterious ways :yay:

TPD

the poor dad
Runny nose....watery eyes for the past two days,the wham - I feel like I can hardly get around,I'm so tired. Headachy,etc. BUT NO FEVER. I hate being sick and just want to know other people are miserable too.

I have found that alcohol helps the symptoms remain bearable, whether it is a cold or allergies. It would also have helped you with those little runts last week...

E

EmptyTimCup

Yes my Wife is on round 2

my boss went home today early not feeling well either ..........

mdgirlie

No sore throat here,just that scratchy feeling. Tired,nasal congestion/running/sneezing,and achy.

Had an aweful sinus infection last week. Body aches, itchy throat, post nasal drip, lost voice, heavy head, pressure on the ears. Thank God for medicine! I'm still getting over it though.

music

I was sick all last

week. Went to the doctor yesterday as I've been having sore throat, headache, ear ache, etc. I have a sinus infection. Need to get better before next Wednesday as I'm having ankle surgery. Hope you feel better soon!

buddscreekman

week. Went to the doctor yesterday as I've been having sore throat, headache, ear ache, etc. I have a sinus infection. Need to get better before next Wednesday as I'm having ankle surgery. Hope you feel better soon!

Hope it all clears up for you and the surgery goes well. I'll take my cold any day over surgery!

TGB

I call this nastiness going around "alcoflu" it is a combination of allergies, cold and flu symptoms. For those fighting this nasty stuff, suggestions that helped me, I aired my house for 4 hours(yes I know the heater is going but I still did it),at night I rubbed vicks on my chest, put some under my nose and took tylenol cold/flu at night.

Hope you guys feel better.

music

Hope it all clears up for you and the surgery goes well. I'll take my cold any day over surgery!

Thanks. I tore all the ligaments off the side of my ankle, so now they are having to do reconstructive surgery and reattach everything. I am NOT looking forward to the recovery. Cannot drive for six weeks. Sigh.

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
Thanks. I tore all the ligaments off the side of my ankle, so now they are having to do reconstructive surgery and reattach everything. I am NOT looking forward to the recovery. Cannot drive for six weeks. Sigh.

Let me know how that goes. I was supposed to have the same surgery, but had to hold off until my husband has his back surgery and can run around with the kiddos. My doctor told me I will be out of work for 8 weeks (works for me!). I've been spraining my ankles (but mainly my right) at least twice a year, for the last 10 years (I play soccer 3-4 times a week.. so that'll do it!) Good luck and hope all goes well!

As for the sickness.. my entire household has had this crap for two weeks now. I thought I was getting better because Friday I woke up and felt great. When I woke up Sunday, I felt like I was hit by a mac truck. Hubby got so bad that he went to urgent care Saturday and found out he had an ear infection + bronchitis. This morning I woke up and felt terrible, but once I took a hot shower and relaxed a bit, I felt fine for the most part. Runny nose, sore throat (but not like a strep type hurt), coughing, terrible headache, achy. Sounds like it's definitely going around!