Anyone Else See This at Their Place?

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Whuff..

20240621_180224.jpg

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
AAAnnnddd... your daily update from Hell. Only June, can't wait for August.

Effective immediately, everyone has to turn off everything in their homes and switch to EVs and give me their carbon credits so I can crank up my A/C.

20240622_180747.jpg

TPD

the poor dad
This was my temp right before 4pm. I did hit 100 today - currently about 88. Just finished making the 1st batch of homemade ice cream for the season. Will enjoy later with some fresh Trossbach peaches - that should cool things down a bit.

IMG_1154.jpeg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

You're not supposed to place the temperature sensor in direct sunlight. Place them in the shade. :whistle:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
When mine goes up that high, I have to wonder if it's accurate. From your posts from around the area, looks like it's pretty close. I would expect TPD's to be a bit lower because of the water nearby.

TPD

the poor dad
When mine goes up that high, I have to wonder if it's accurate. From your posts from around the area, looks like it's pretty close. I would expect TPD's to be a bit lower because of the water nearby.
I went to the Square today soon after taking that pic to do some grocery shopping. Windows down the whole way. It got noticeably cooler on my way south, though I wasn’t paying attention to the outside temp gauge in the truck. The farm, which is about 5 miles south of my house and closer to the water still, did NOT reach 100 today - only 93.7